Things that drive you crazy

blakcherry329

Pitching UTrip and watch the ball go chest high on a batter and the ump says "Deep". I know deep isn't a real call, but Umps do it all the time.

Normy

It's slow pitch, even the ones that move can go 350. lol
I tip my hat to the guys who crush em when they do knuckle. Nothing you can do about that. Unfortunately for me, only one out of every three are thrown correctly. Maybe one of these days I can become more consistent. In the meantime, there'll be a few f bombs under my breath when the duds get lit up lol.

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
The fat guy who runs the team who can only pitch or catch and always gets an OFer to run for him, bitching when one of us doesn't run out a grounder. Meanwhile we are playing a 5 man, running all over the place in the OF and we cant be a little lazy on a mis-hit ball, because he thinks we could have "possibly" beat it out.

Fat guy who complains about OFers not catching a mis-hit 200 foot popup off the bat of a goon who regularly hits bombs, while an IFer just stands there cuz it's "in the grass".

Fat guy who hits one off the fence and legs out a double, with no injury but then proceeds to ask for a runner. You're already half way home now, cant you just finish it out ?

softballguy. We all know one. Its a buddy that plays on his work team, and knows that you play competitively, and wants to chat it up with you. this is the guy who can't say he hit it hard. It's always a "laser" a "frozen rope" a "missle" or maybe even a new fancier made up word to insinuate just how hard he hit it. I get it buddy, you hit it hard...

Pitchers who don't pitch strikes and try to intimidate umps into giving them calls, and hold up the game complaining about every borderline pitch that is called a ball.

I bet you can guess I'm an OFer...

I was guessing you were Patrick Pewterschmidt with all the anti-fat guy talk...

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like you don't like fat guys, pitchers, or fat pitchers. lol
Right? I'm taking that post incredibly personally...I mean, I'm the fat guy pitcher but I bust my ass on every play backing up throws and calling out cut-offs.

For the record - the only time I ever complain about my outfielders is when they miss the cutoff man.