this is too small for big boys..

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Played 40s out there a couple of weekends ago. Those 10 HRs go quick...

Senior ball with those bats/balls is ridiculous. I have no clue how guys aren't getting killed. Their reaction time isn't what it used to be and you're giving guys the hottest bat/ball combo known to man.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
When I played the conference smallest fields we played were 300’. And we used all our hrs early and often lol

dunkky

Senior ball with those bats/balls is ridiculous. I have no clue how guys aren't getting killed. Their reaction time isn't what it used to be and you're giving guys the hottest bat/ball combo known to man.

Completely agree. Senior bat shouldn't be allowed til maybe 55, not 40.

jeffro1265

All non league events around the Columbus Ohio area all use gold dot extreme classic ms. That crack though. Spoils you for league when you have to use 52/275 nsa balls.

Hagen49

Damn. The fields we play on here in southern Colorado are 260-260 all the way around, and our league uses 44/375s. The outfield fence is 10 feet tall but still. I have a feeling we may be spending some time looking for our Evils out in the lot. Especially at 4700 feet.

ETDave

Old School
I live about four hours from that BLD Park Our team used to play Toys for Tots there every year. The fields that had the prevailing south wind off the gulf blowing in took a good shot to hit one out. The fields with the wind blowing out not so much.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I live about four hours from that BLD Park Our team used to play Toys for Tots there every year. The fields that had the prevailing south wind off the gulf blowing in took a good shot to hit one out. The fields with the wind blowing out not so much.

Vegas can be the same way. Wind always seems to blow there. Middle of the summer with crap balls it could be tricky to go yard through the wind at BLD.