This place makes my wife sick!

A.D.D.4HER

Part Time Player
I think she is going to kill me in my sleep... that is if I ever get off this damn forum. I became am member not too long ago just to review bats then I discovered the FORUMS... needless to say this place is addictive! I've bought 2 bats and sold one in less than 24 hrs. and I'm lookin' at my SSR2 real hard right now?!? Jeez someone help me!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd435/peezee22/wife/wifey.jpg

My wife told me I needed to put on some SBF 100 before going outside...I think I'm addicted already, been here since 3/28/2011

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
That's how I found this place, too. I was searching for bat reviews about a particular bat, and one of the links Google provided was the SBF reviews. Then I saw "FORUMS" on the bar at the top of the page, and life has never been the same, LOL. It is definitely very addictive.

Pretty much my story of how I got here.

Everytime my fiancee sees me on the computer, her first question is, "Are you on Softballfans?" She got a little perturbed the other day when she realized how much money's worth I have in bats, and I pointed out compared to alot of guys on here I have nothing. Didn't help my case at all.

Kramit

Pretty much my story of how I got here.

Everytime my fiancee sees me on the computer, her first question is, "Are you on Softballfans?" She got a little perturbed the other day when she realized how much money's worth I have in bats, and I pointed out compared to alot of guys on here I have nothing. Didn't help my case at all.

I guess you havent learned to ship things to your friends/parents houses. also there is always lying to her (a good part of any strong relationship). What they dont know doesnt hurt them. my $160 Vinci glove only cost me $45 as far as the wife knows. You will learn young grasshopper.....

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I guess you havent learned to ship things to your friends/parents houses. also there is always lying to her (a good part of any strong relationship). What they dont know doesnt hurt them. my $160 Vinci glove only cost me $45 as far as the wife knows. You will learn young grasshopper.....

Haha, we don't even live together, she just happened to see my sig when she glanced over. Me being me, I couldn't lie about the value. :eek: I had just bought her lobster at that point though, so it did end up getting me out off hot water at that point.

wite n8

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol all of your guys wives/girlfriends sound like my dad he hates that I'm on here so much and that I have at least 1 new bat a week coming to the house! Thank goodness he believes me when I tell him I traded one of my bats for the new bat!
My future bf/husband will hopefully be a ball player or else it just won't work!

PM Scented....pending pics ;)

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
I think she is going to kill me in my sleep... that is if I ever get off this damn forum. I became am member not too long ago just to review bats then I discovered the FORUMS... needless to say this place is addictive! I've bought 2 bats and sold one in less than 24 hrs. and I'm lookin' at my SSR2 real hard right now?!? Jeez someone help me!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd435/peezee22/wife/wifey.jpg

I'll trade you a NIW SSR2 for your wife:)

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife just found out that I have a new freak fx700. She was pissed but I'm glad she don't know exactly how much I have spent on bats that she don't know about yet. So far this year I have bought 4 niw bats and 1 used bat and she only knows about 3 of them now. She can't stand me being on this site, I am addicted to SBF and I DON'T NEED HELP.

I never understood this one. How does your wife not know what money is spent where? Its not like these are cash deals on here. Do you have seperate bank accounts? I dont think i could ever get away with that. I spend 2.50 at Dunkin Donuts, and my wife knows about it, never mind a couple hundo on a bat.

Kramit

let me let me upgrade ya

style+-+blog+-+pilonstein+-+ballet+boot+beyonce.+solo.png

GrizcoN

The Rookie
When they bust your chops about how much you spend on a bat, ask them "how much was that Coach purse again"?...Exactly my point. The conversation usually ends there.

Kramit

Definitely!:D If the guy she was with wasn't scared to come around I'd shake his hand and thank him. But that's what can happen when you marry the first piece you ever hit.

she is a piece alright. ;) she should pay you alamony (sp?) just for tapping it for so long.

johnny2722

Addicted to Softballfans
Im in the same boat but only half way there.

Were having ours on Friday, I don't know if I'm more excited to see the baby or just for her to not be prego anymore. She has not been a happy lady for the past few weeks.