Thomas ****ing rawls

3XC

Big Truss
Wasn't some ******* on here guaranteeing the over in this game? I seem to recall someone saying how Carroll would figure it out and how bad Carolina's defense sucked? Man who was that guy, I hate that guy, he thinks he's so smart.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah that dude knew wtf he was talking about for sure...we need more of him around him...

he was way better than that clown who thought dallas would cover -2.5, giants would cover the 6 and SF would cover with +3...that dude is a no talent ass clown

3XC

Big Truss
Sounds like someone is experiencing some intimate dryness. Stretch, you're not as young as you used to be, make an appointment with your gyno.

Stretch19

Grow up
i gave you props for the game you got right...just dont go tooting your horn so fuggin hard when you were 1-3 as a whole

3XC

Big Truss
U mad

jay-gruden-redskins.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
The better version of that is the tweet King sent out IDing the snitch on the Bills lol.

ntz

tricknollegy
i like it the most when announcers get real sanctimonious. oh no he grabbed a flag, he must be a crip

3XC

Big Truss
On one hand, punters should not be doing anything non-kicking related, they're ****ing punters, but on the other hand, lulz.

3XC

Big Truss
Like I love Tucker because he's clutch and extremely good, way better than anyone else, but the dancing and **** talk, come on. Its even more bitchmade than AL pitchers throwing at guys like they're badasses. They have special twinkletoes rules against even being touched.

3XC

Big Truss
yeah the snitch tweet was great...being a former WR gives him the OK to do anything non kicking related

Punters get grazed, its a flag, dancing about getting the flag, although funny, is indisputably bitchmade.