Thomas ****ing rawls

3XC

Big Truss
I expect OSU and Bama to play on Jan 9th and I want to know the score ahead of time.

3XC

Big Truss
King is gonna keep this up and one day on a long punt return he'll be turned around and some 4th string RB or LB making 275k a year and going up and down between the team and practice squad is gonna show him why punters aren't actually football players. This ain't even new, the dip**** on the Colts McAfee tried this years ago, trying to get into plays, hitting guys and **** like he was a position player.

3XC

Big Truss
Pat McAfee has more sweg than any other kicker/punter
Ha, I just said that. He's a dip**** though.

Punters and kickers need to do their jobs and get the **** off the field. Its like if an NHL team had two golfers on the roster to go out and putt the puck across the ice.

Stretch19

Grow up
The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook released betting lines on potential matchups against Alabama earlier in the week, and made the Crimson Tide at least a touchdown favorite over anyone in the country.

Alabama against:

-8.5 over Ohio State
-11.5 over Clemson
-13.5 over Washington
-11.5 over Michigan
-17.5 over Wisconsin
-21 over Penn State

Stretch19

Grow up
Hating at its finest lmao

that wasnt really me being a hater, that was just my opinion on the matter...they got a solid D, but their offense isnt great, thats no surprise

qb doesnt really throw the ball well and bama strength its upfront...right?

3XC

Big Truss
that wasnt really me being a hater, that was just my opinion on the matter...they got a solid D, but their offense isnt great, thats no surprise

qb doesnt really throw the ball well and bama strength its upfront...right?
You're a hater for posting actual numbers and not making up new ones that show OSU favored.

Stretch19

Grow up
That's as dumb as saying Anquan Boldin is REALLY a quarterback. Or Edelman, Ward, etc, etc.

No he's actually a punter.

not really...99% of kickers/punters have never done anything else in their entire football playing career, this guy has

hes been a punter for like 5 years, hes not your typical punter is my point

RustyShakleford

WarlikeCircularKid.gif

Country469

OSU got lucky to be in the ****ing playoff and should scrimmage the browns to prepare for the game. Cuz the browns are about 2/3's of the talent in tuscoloosa

Morris

The Rookie
No, that really was you being a hater. To think they can't score is gay as hell( probably like your outfit right now). Bama defense is nowhere near as good as Michigan d and they haven't faced an athletic d like they're going to against OSU.

3XC

Big Truss
not really...99% of kickers/punters have never done anything else in their entire football playing career, this guy has

hes been a punter for like 5 years, hes not your typical punter is my point
Why because he's black?

Typical.

3XC

Big Truss
Update: My outfit is gay as hell right now, I'm wearing a green/black/white plaid tie.

Stretch19

Grow up
No, that really was you being a hater. To think they can't score is gay as hell( probably like your outfit right now). Bama defense is nowhere near as good as Michigan d and they haven't faced an athletic d like they're going to against OSU.

no where near as good as michigans defense? lulz, ok guy

3XC

Big Truss
I was too busy worshipping the sunrise at Standing Rock with the rest of the hippie women who teach middle school ceramics classes and don't shave anything ever.