Thoughts about the Boss Compressor T3 Endload ASA

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Is there anyone out there that has been hitting with boombah boss compressor t3 asa? If so what are your thoughts?

There is a review in the boombah section, so far I have only seen lsx freak and cao comment on it.

I have 1 on the way, from what I have gathered it is a 1 ounce endload, feels like a new miken or worth due to the divergent barrel but has a smallish sweet spot. I really want something to replace my DNA so I decided to give it a shot.

M

MJL 00

They are legit and have a nice unique sound to them. Will be right up there with top ASA bats for 2017.

53ksm

Manager
They have: 12" barrel, full 1oz end load, stiff handle. I've got about 750 swings on a 27oz. Closest thing I've got to compare it to swing wise would be a 28oz USA aftermath. The barrel feels crisp and has a loud clack sound when you barrel one up. Distance wise it's right there with the USA aftermath. I do like the thinner handle and smaller knob compared to the DeMarini. Only dislike so far is the tacky finish on the barrel. It holds dirt and scratches easily.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Has my attention peaked. A 12" EL with worth/miken tech, something that worth/miken can't even do? I like.

stillballin

The Veteran
the T3 is very impressive... yes it sounds like no other bat when hit (crack)... you can defiantly feel the endload when swung, feels more endloaded than the 15 usa am I swung last year... it showed up today and so far I only put about 25 hits on it this evening... I do like the finish on the bat, not sure if it helps to undercut the ball anymore but the line drives to the outfield seem to drive farther... I prefer 27oz endloaded bats... the one I have is a 26oz and I like this bat...