For Sale/Trade Thoughts of retirement

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_8504.jpg

Thinking about unloading my bats. Spending more time coaching fastpitch and taking up golf. Like I said, thinking about it.

Last edited:

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
Well I'm thinking about buying....like I said only thinking though. When I get done thinking and know I'll post an actual buying thread....I think :D

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Really dude? You don't like the price I am asking for? Is that why you call it an auction?

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
Lemme know if you do well on your sale, I have never tried the be a moronic ******* method, wanna know how that works.

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Really? What does it matter what price I put up? Nobody is going offer at the posted price. They will always try to get them cheaper. If you don't want the bats then quit your bitchen. If you want the bats then either pay the asking price or make a reasonable offers. Some of you all just like to get your panties all in a wad.

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
Really? What does it matter what price I put up? Nobody is going offer at the posted price. They will always try to get them cheaper. If you don't want the bats then quit your bitchen. If you want the bats then either pay the asking price or make a reasonable offers. Some of you all just like to get your panties all in a wad.

Whatever man...way to get around the "post asking price" problem and still have a bidding war. :rolleyes:

I'll give you props/bump on some nice sticks though.

*oh and just an fyi...if you have a firm bottom asking price you can still sell sticks here, just maybe not as fast.