Thread for Players in Iowa

philcasi

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be in Ft madison and Keosauqua area from June 22 to the 28th. I was looking to play a league night game just to meet new people from the boards.

I live east of CB about 20 miles play mostly E-REC moved here from Portland miss the 7 million dollar complex we played on out there. We sometimes have tourneys in Avoca and Shelby and league but not nearly enough.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...8CED5234EB8B829B5C8AC3757A1&selectedIndex=170
If you need a pick up in the area I play 3rd/SS don't do it all the time but hit 2 out this past week in the same game over 280 and have hit some out in Avoca over 325 with 44/375 Trump Evils or Rebok using.

non-juiced bats, including demarini b-52, demolition, and the one, miken nrg,worth mutant, feak 98, freak nxt and a few more.

Last edited:

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Any early bird tournament's going on? Checked out a few websites but nothing seems to be updated yet.

Pullsout

Waterloo,cf, and waverly area
Looking for some players to fill roster for upcoming season/tourney and state team. If anyone is interested pm me some info and maybe we can get you in a tourney over off season and test the waters we will be going to the upcoming dome tourney in Burlington iowa.