Time to break in a Cluggy

bigbird31

Addicted to Softballfans
Like the title says i have a cluggy that im looking to break in. i was wondering if i can hit 44/375s with it or should i just stick with 52/300s? Is this bat pretty hot out of the wrapper or will it take quite a few hits before it readyto go? Thanks in advance guys!

WarHorse

Star Player
Give it a hundred or so hits and see if it gets better. When I owned mine it took a little time to start opening up.

M

MJL 00

See 2 crack within 100, so break in 10 hits, break in 100 :wtf2:. Good luck hope yours last longer cause they have some serious pop

bigbird31

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope mine makes it longer then 100 hits as well i got a really good deal on it won it in a raffle. So i wont hurt me to bad if it does break but would perfer it dosnt! What is Demar giving as a return on them ?

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Demar has Cluggy's and Futures for returns (when available). If they are not instock, your get your choice of switching to another model or waiting.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Ive seen a 50 hit ( all mush balls ) 28 oz. cluggy in action a couple of weeks ago. We were hitting 44/400, 47/450 & 44/525's. Bat sounded great from swing 1 and was hanging with my 750 swing 28 oz. J3A. I would not of believed it if i hadnt seen it happen with my own to eyes.

bigbird31

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds good guys thanks for all the insite. swung it in my games on thursday just for the hell of it. It feels really good has decent distance outta the wrapper going to hit some bp tomorrow to get a few 100 more hits on it with a mix of balls.