TM Blackout

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the word on these?? Picked one up for cheap but have never swung a mizuno since the craze days!!! Any input would be appreciated.. Thanks!!!

Hiltz

Built for comfort
It's a balanced Blackout with a much nicer paint job. The handsomest bat in existence, imo.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Lol I didn't buy it for its looks

I don't really care about looks either when I buy a bat, but the Taylormade just does it for me. So classy.

Read the balanced Blackout reviews (all positive) and just think: "I have the same thing, only ***ier."

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't really care about looks either when I buy a bat, but the Taylormade just does it for me. So classy.

Read the balanced Blackout reviews (all positive) and just think: "I have the same thing, only ***ier."
Haha I'll check them out!!! It is a clean looking bat!!!

lawdizzle

The Veteran
You wont be disappointed man. When you get her fully broken in, if not already, it seems like the sweet spot is the entire barrel...very hard to miss. These will hang with the best of them, and last 10 times longer.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Put around 300 swings on the back out today with stadiums and it felt a lot better than I expected... But I'm a lot of that had to do with the balls we were hitting..

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Unfortunately yes. Will not affect performance and doesn't usually get worse. Just a major annoyance.

lawdizzle

The Veteran
Yep, cracked end cap is perfectly normal for Blackouts. Don't worry about the end cap coming out either...that freaker is in there good.

GrinningBear

How are guys cracking end caps???

Hit the barrel. :D

I've never cracked an endcap. Fortunately Mizuno makes their tapers tougher than that not exactly tough coiled endcap. I've never broken anything no matter how many times I've jammed myself.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
in 2k I was still on rehab from my snowboarding ac-C-dent.
No ball for 3 years:(:( Thanks for the memories:(:(

GrinningBear

I just got an OG TM Blackout with about 100 swings. I love this bat.... that is all.

In the Quaker religion someone will stand up and...I dunno. Whatever white people call testifyin'. Anyway they say their peace and no one is allowed to expound, amen, or otherwise agree. That's the original person's expression of faith. You wanna talk, you get your own.

If we were Quakers and you professed your above statement, I would nod. And amen.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I just bought a Blackout dual stamp for use in extreme cold weather, and BP when all bats are broken in (which probably won't happen because I cycle bats like they are going out of style). I am impressed at how good this bat feels even after only having about 30 swings on it. One day I'll get it up to 700+ hits, but it's going to take a while. I will be taking some swings outside once the weather warms and snow melts off the fields, because I'm curious how far I can hit this thing compared to my 'premium' bats.

Roland

Addicted to Softballfans
I just bought a Blackout dual stamp for use in extreme cold weather, and BP when all bats are broken in (which probably won't happen because I cycle bats like they are going out of style). I am impressed at how good this bat feels even after only having about 30 swings on it. One day I'll get it up to 700+ hits, but it's going to take a while. I will be taking some swings outside once the weather warms and snow melts off the fields, because I'm curious how far I can hit this thing compared to my 'premium' bats.

I got my OG TM Blackout for the same reason, cold weather and BP lol. Mine has really caught me off guard. Will definitely be in my bag for tourneys.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
My black and yellow has 600ish hits on it now. Failed compression this weekend and is webbed up nicely.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
My black and yellow has 600ish hits on it now. Failed compression this weekend and is webbed up nicely.

well that's a first...,I would make sure the person testing knows what they're doing my broken one still come past compression

lawdizzle

The Veteran
Yeah, I've never heard of a blackout failing compression...especially with that "few" of hits. 600 swings on a blackout is like 5 swings on these hot out of the wrapper bats.