Buyer Beware To Hittingropes / Man Up Or Be Quiet

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
I know he does.....BUT

The problem is that Huck knows that he will probably not be seeing anything from your end. Bringing up the fact that a box arrived that was ripped up and empty adn complaining about it isn't going to get you very far with the 12 months of crap that Huck has had to put up with. If you would have just done even a little bit of investigating/work towards solving who this A Obrien was maybe you might rate some compasion on this board. There is a mountain of evidence that the package had been delivered to your address and signed by someone there so the onus, oh sorry to big a word for you, that means the responsibility was on you to figure out what went wrong.

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
Not sure what you are referring to Ed. I received a tube with a note from the Post Office stating that it was delivered empty. Guess what? I contacted the guy that shipped the bat 2 me, and it was settled in about 2 days (Unlike our deal which had been going on for what seems like forever). Also, don't act like I know what is going on with you fixing our bad deal. All I know at this point is you told me you shipped me 3 bats out on Monday. Now you post on the board that you really shipped me 4 bats out. Why would you have not told me that in the first place? Until I see the bats arrive from you I will have trouble believing what you have told me. If you shipped the bats to me Via 2-3 Day USPS Priority Delivery as you stated, then they should be at my house when I get home from work tonight. Guess we will see. Thanks to all again.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
ah yeah you are...took you quite a while to right this wrong and seems you have some more to fix

takes forever to build a good reputation, takes 1 time to destroy it

hittingropes

<font color="Red">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
what ever you think bud. huck it should be there if someone is home.signature comfirmation buddy you should use it to.if nobody is home goes to the post office to get picked up. not laying on your door.

Last edited:

Easton05

Star Player
Problem is, someone WAS there to sign for the package at your house. He has the signature conf. to prove it

hittingropes

No One Was At My House That Day To Sighn For It **** What Dont You People Understand?

Easton05

Star Player
So it was all a scam by USPS? they made up that someone signed, and signed a fake name to the paperwork? Sounds serious :rolleyes:

hittingropes

FOR ALL THE NON BELIEVERS

Label/Receipt Number: 2304 1070 0000 6339 3142

We attempted to deliver your item at 7:44 AM on August 9, 2007 in NEW CASTLE, IN 47362 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Your item was accepted at 4:02 PM on August 6, 2007 in ISLAND HEIGHTS, NJ 08732. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

hittingropes

huck you can keep the investigation going if you would like
i would love to know what happend to the bat
also how do you like the 4 bats. i love my mystery bat that i never got.
its great how you got 4 bats and i didnt get sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!
below is the proof that i sent out more then what was required of me
p.s all of you can go on with your lonely lives now.

Label/Receipt Number: 2304 1070 0000 6339 3142

Your item was delivered at 4:24 PM on August 9, 2007 in NEW CASTLE, IN 47362. The item was signed for by M HUCKBEY
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Label/Receipt Number: 2304 1070 0000 6339 3159

Your item was delivered at 4:24 PM on August 9, 2007 in NEW CASTLE, IN 47362. The item was signed for by M HUCKBEY

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
I am out of town until Monday. My wife did sign for 2 packages that were delivered from hittingropes. Ed, I will check the bats out when I return and let you know what I think.

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny

Huck you should have had your wife sign it A OBRIEN. That would have been funny. Hitting you have no right to come on here and preach about how you were wronged in this matter. You left all the work to Huck and just sat back and did nothing. Your still a piece of S**T in my,and many others,books.

hittingropes

Huck you should have had your wife sign it A OBRIEN. That would have been funny. Hitting you have no right to come on here and preach about how you were wronged in this matter. You left all the work to Huck and just sat back and did nothing. Your still a piece of S**T in my,and many others,books.

yep your right i did nothing.no the facts before you come on here and call me a piece of SH!T.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
i think you mean "know the facts" not "no the facts", bro and there was quite a few facts put in front of everyone to see on this board. Being a POS about this isnt helping you in the least. Congrats on sewing this up a bit ropes, good luck in the future.

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
My point has been made

Thanks hittingduds. I think my piont has been made over and over again. You can say anything you want and try and convince everyone that you are the one who was wronged here but that is just not the case. Like I said before,YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHTTTTT HERE. Face it bro you suck and everyone who has a clue about how this board runs will know not to deal with you. MAY YOU JUST GO AWAY AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM.

NO BAD DEALS.....out

oh thats right you cant say that can you. HAH.

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
I did in fact receive the 3 bats Hittingropes told me he would send, plus another one in addition to the 3 for a total of 4. The condition on the OG Crush was not the greatest, with some paint chipping and a couple paint cracks. I am just glad to get this behind me at this point.

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
Hittingropes, I have stopped the Postal Fraud Investigation just like I said I would if you sent me the bats.

hittingropes

so we will never know were the bat went.if you ever had the Postal Fraud Investigation going would of liked to know what happend to the bat

Last edited:

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
I understand that. I told you if you sent me the bats I would stop the Postal Investigation, and you agreed. If I had know you wanted it to keep going, I would have had no objection. You sure seem interested in the Postal Investigation now that I have stopped it. You acted like you could care less while if was ongoing.

hittingropes

I understand that. I told you if you sent me the bats I would stop the Postal Investigation, and you agreed. If I had know you wanted it to keep going, I would have had no objection. You sure seem interested in the Postal Investigation now that I have stopped it. You acted like you could care less while if was ongoing.

and i still can care less. because i never got abat and you got 4:confused: like i said i would love to find out were the bat went.

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
...keep the investigation going, I think we all want to know now...I did a deal with Ryan a couple of weeks back, and I felt so bad about taking a little long on the shipping I threw in a second bat....