Buyer Beware To Hittingropes / Man Up Or Be Quiet

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea Right!!!!

Ill put a 20 spot that says Huck doesnt get his bats by next Fri. Hitting your a real piece of work. IF everything you promised was delivered on then there would have been no problem in the first place. This has gone on 2damn long. MODERATORs is there nothing that can be done??????? Total ban would be to good for this A-hole.

hittingropes

<font color="Red">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
Ill put a 20 spot that says Huck doesnt get his bats by next Fri. Hitting your a real piece of work. IF everything you promised was delivered on then there would have been no problem in the first place. This has gone on 2damn long. MODERATORs is there nothing that can be done??????? Total ban would be to good for this A-hole.

so how do you want to pay that 20 spot? paypal cash or money order

hittingropes

you need to get a life of your own instead of comeing on here and throwing you 2 cents in.to try to get your posts up.

john4me05

Dead and Gone
I dont need to get my posts up.. I used to do that long ago.. Dont really give a dam about post count anymore.. Im over 13K or so... So really it dont matter..

1 thing that does matter is a rep.. I got a clean immaculate one.. How bout you.....

I dont need to get my posts up.. I used to do that long ago.. Dont really give a dam about post count anymore.. Im over 13K or so... So really it dont matter..

1 thing that does matter is a rep.. I got a clean immaculate one.. How bout you.....

Actually John, you're closer to 15K:D

bats will be out on monday.thats it im done with this post you need to ask me something pm me.im sending more then what you lost.so we are both out $.

I doubt that you'll be done with this thread anytime soon. Every time somebody searches for your name, this thread will show up.

ToddVenom20

Banned User
bats will be out on monday.thats it im done with this post you need to ask me something pm me.im sending more then what you lost.so we are both out $.

Excuse me, but YOU are the one that should be out...NOT Huck.
He did all he could to make this deal go smoothly, shipped with
insurance and sig confirmation. By rights, Huck should be out NOTHING.
It's not his fault the bat got missing after it hit your door (or that
you won't admit to receiving it as to scam him).
And another thing I keep thinking is that you never even tried to
complete your half of the deal initially. He sent his bat and you
never sent your side of the trade.

I just hope Huck gets the "new" agreed upon shipment to re-coop most
of his losses. And atleast people will know you are not gtg.

BTW, never deal with somebody who claims he went to college but
has the grammar of a 3 year old.

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
Well......

You could just drive your deadbeat ass out to ohio and collect in person but since you can't even MAN up and finish a deal from last year I'll just keep it.

hittingropes

he should have it today or tue .i sent him pm's he never responded to them.if your friends with him tell him to pm me back so i can talk to him.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Hi.. Im the ass hole... Its monday did/are the bats going out today

GOD....I feel like the ass hole now for reading all 10 pages of this. HUCK... hope you get whats coming.

hittingropes ..... who is A. OBRIEN anyways ?? If you don't know who this is, don't you think you should find out ?? This person was at your house !!!!

hittingropes

GOD....I feel like the ass hole now for reading all 10 pages of this. HUCK... hope you get whats coming.

hittingropes ..... who is A. OBRIEN anyways ?? If you don't know who this is, don't you think you should find out ?? This person was at your house !!!!

not at my house buddy

huckeby34

8U NC FP Champs
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckeby34
Bump for yet another day with no bats from Hittingropes!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittingropes
and another

Hittingropes: Glad to see you think this is funny!! Grow up!!!

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
F**king A**hole

For any board members in NJ that might know Hittingropes why are you not giving him all the **** he so richly deserves. If I even knew someone from my area was being this much of a prick I would be all over them to make it right. No wonder no one wants to travel to the "Garden State" and there is nothing there but industrial waste. Huck I feel for ya man.

badbuckii

might help

A search of A O'Brien lists one @ 1611 Deer Hollow Drive..If you look at the Map this seems close to Vaughn Ave (and since 600 starts at the other end probably close to 900)..

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=1611+Deer+Hollow+Dr,+Toms+River,+NJ+08753-5778&env=U

Found 4 Results for A Obrien in Toms River, New Jersey Prev 1 Next > (1-4 of 4)

NAME & CONTACT INFO
A O'brien
1611 DEER HOLLOW DR
TOMS RIVER, NJ 08753
(732) 506-6056
Add to Address Book | Nearby Businesses | Map

Distance from 1611 Deer Hollow Dr to 949 Vaughn 1.8 miles?????

hittingropes

Hittingropes: Glad to see you think this is funny!! Grow up!!![/QUOTE]

huck i do think it is funny. i never got a bat and your getting 4 ya your getting 4 bats i put in another bat for you.you have another deal that you did the same thing that i did.TEAM USPS Gets Another Bat . Saturday morning my wife called me at work and told me that a package had been delivered by the Post Office that was empty (Tube with cap missing on 1 end). The tube had a note attached from the Post Office that is had been delivered empty. I then asked who the package was from. It was from this trade, so I told her to hold on to the bat she was to mail for me until I could find out what was going on. but its fine for you to do that.unless i miss understood why you dont ship it out like you agreed???

Big T

Addicted to Softballfans
For any board members in NJ that might know Hittingropes why are you not giving him all the **** he so richly deserves. If I even knew someone from my area was being this much of a prick I would be all over them to make it right. No wonder no one wants to travel to the "Garden State" and there is nothing there but industrial waste. Huck I feel for ya man.

Hey, take it easy on the "Garden State" bashing :eek:

I do not know who this guy is, but I did get involved to help get this deal worked out.

Ed (hittingropes) was supposed to ship out some bats to make the deal "acceptable" to both parties... this was the last I was aware of in this thread.

Ed, did you ship tha bats out?

I just read your last post here and I'm a little confused. Did you get a tube from the post office (empty) from this deal? I thought that the USPS claims that it was already delivered (with the whole unknown signature thing). Please explain.

dmandlo

Addicted to Softballfans
No disrespect BigT

I think we all as board members are getting a little sick of this guys crap. This has been going on since last july and we all would like it to be resolved and go away. I think Hitting was refering to the bat that was to be sent by Huck for the 4,or is it 5 now, bats that he was to send in order to make things right. Correct me if I am wrong Huck

Big T

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we all as board members are getting a little sick of this guys crap. This has been going on since last july and we all would like it to be resolved and go away. I think Hitting was refering to the bat that was to be sent by Huck for the 4,or is it 5 now, bats that he was to send in order to make things right. Correct me if I am wrong Huck

I hear ya and I agree. It shouldn't have taken this long to resolve.... and this back and forth stuff gets old.

Ed, have you shipped the bats to Ryan yet? if not, why not?