To those hating on the Bears....

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
please continue to do so...

fact is most had them going 7-9 this season and calling for Lovie's firing.. to be honest, i thought they might finish at .500 and wanted to see lovie fired (kinda still do)... they have no WR that would be a #1 on any other team, nor their RB..

but i'll take what the football gods giveth.... 1 game away from Dallas.. hopefully that horseshoe is firmly planted in cutler's ass and stays there.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
when their o-line plays football well, they are darn near unstoppable. not having any injuries helps as well. they've caught pretty much every break imaginable this season and have capitalized on them. i wouldn't be surprised if have the gb team comes down with the flu this week

BoxerGT2.5

Addicted to Softballfans
Green Bay is clicking on all cylinders. Will be tough for Cutler not to throw picks in this one.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
the bears are capable but cutler is still too inconsistent....if good jay shows up it should be a good game...but even against the seahawks he had a couple throws that made you say wtf...cutler is a still a year or two away

BoxerGT2.5

Addicted to Softballfans
the bears are capable but cutler is still too inconsistent....if good jay shows up it should be a good game...but even against the seahawks he had a couple throws that made you say wtf...cutler is a still a year or two away

I don't think it's a matter of a year or two. He is too inconsistent from game to game. I get the whole "gun slinger" persona, but he can't make adjustments during games. At least with Favre (the ultimate gun slinger) he would throw a pick and you'd sit there with a WTF look on your face, and then the next two series he'd make play after play like he's friggin golden. Cutler it's either the whole game he's great, or the whole game is a utter train wreck.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
I don't think it's a matter of a year or two. He is too inconsistent from game to game. I get the whole "gun slinger" persona, but he can't make adjustments during games. At least with Favre (the ultimate gun slinger) he would throw a pick and you'd sit there with a WTF look on your face, and then the next two series he'd make play after play like he's friggin golden. Cutler it's either the whole game he's great, or the whole game is a utter train wreck.

i agree that might be his issue forever....but peyton manning was like that at the start of his career too....ugly throws, 4 int games...but he eventually got his s--t together...i think cutler can too

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
I think as long as Culter doesnt throw a pick and the Bears can some how get a early lead, the D will step up and the Bears will win. The Bears need to get on the board first so they can control the game with the run and the D can shutdown the Packer passing game. We all know the Bears have the best rush D in the league and Green Bay isnt going to be able to run the ball.

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
Packer's have never been behind by more than 7 points all year. Could happen this week but I doubt it. Bears D has given up mad points to some bad offenses this year. We only let the Pats hang over 30 points on us.Bears have let a couple teams. Both teams are good that's one thing for sure. Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
please continue to do so...

fact is most had them going 7-9 this season and calling for Lovie's firing.. to be honest, i thought they might finish at .500 and wanted to see lovie fired (kinda still do)... they have no WR that would be a #1 on any other team, nor their RB..

but i'll take what the football gods giveth.... 1 game away from Dallas.. hopefully that horseshoe is firmly planted in cutler's ass and stays there.

Lovie still needs to go. This team is where it is because of Rod marinelli and Mike Martz. Lovie doesnt' call plays for either side, the hiring of both of these guys has made lovie look much better...

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
Lovie still needs to go. This team is where it is because of Rod marinelli and Mike Martz. Lovie doesnt' call plays for either side, the hiring of both of these guys has made lovie look much better...

im just hoping mike tice doesnt reward the o-line for a job well done with a sex cruise out on lake michigan this week... at least wait until after sunday.

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come

Yeah both teams have Cordnators that were head coaches in the past. Hell the Bears have 3 or 4 ex head coaches on the team.

Oh Gosh. This thread is interesting.

I guess you could call me a "Bears hater", because the team I thought I saw was 6-10 or 7-9. Bad offensive line, erratic QB, bad receivers, etc.

But they've played very well most of the weeks. They've faced three third-string QB's and won all the games, had no injuries (very rare), and been very fortunate in game with opposing team penalties and mysterious rules. All in all, they capitalized everything that could go their way. They've had a great season.

Having said all that, I'm going to give Lovie praise. He's helped put an average team to one game from the Super Bowl and that's pretty amazing. I think I understand why people don't like him, but the results are all there. 63-49 in the regular season and 3-2 in the playoffs. I'm not sure how you're going to improve that with a change. If he goes on to win the Super Bowl this season, he's the second best Bears coach ever (behind Halas).

The Packers have had a remarkable season considering all the injuries they've overcome. Maccarthy is the coach of the year and Aaron Rodgers is amazing.

So I guess I'll keep "hating" on the Bears. My 6-10 prediction was way wrong even though they still look really bad at times. That's what is great about the NFL - the most over-analyzed game in the universe is also the most unpredictable.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I just hope after we win the Super Bowl they all stay together.

photo-9.jpg

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
I think as long as Culter doesnt throw a pick and the Bears can some how get a early lead, the D will step up and the Bears will win. The Bears need to get on the board first so they can control the game with the run and the D can shutdown the Packer passing game. We all know the Bears have the best rush D in the league and Green Bay isnt going to be able to run the ball.

LMMFAO. Good luck with that.

cuppy

Addicted to Softballfans
i still love how people say they faced third string QBs and were lucky..... the same third string QBs beat the eagles and the packers. and yea I know aaron rodgers got hurt, but he played the whole first half.

Chadwick24

You're Cut!!!
i still love how people say they faced third string QBs and were lucky..... the same third string QBs beat the eagles and the packers. and yea I know aaron rodgers got hurt, but he played the whole first half.

The Eagles D was awful the janitor could have been under center and the still beat up the Eagles D

LuckyMatthews

I think this is more likely.......No team has given up more sacks than the Bears (56). Mr. Cutler is in for a rough day win or lose.
photo-11.jpg

I have now shown you 2 of those 56 ;)

bluejay1

The Great Wantabe
I'll admit it. Never thought they would make it this far. esp after giants game. It is going to be a good game. AND if the bears do win, watch out, it is going to be a party.

LuckyMatthews

I'll admit it. Never thought they would make it this far. esp after giants game. It is going to be a good game. AND if the bears do win, watch out, it is going to be a party.

Yes but a short lived party:D Just think of what the Packers could be capable of next season without 14 starters going down! Hell, just to have Finley back will make a world of difference!

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
I think this is more likely.......No team has given up more sacks than the Bears (56). Mr. Cutler is in for a rough day win or lose.
photo-11.jpg

I have now shown you 2 of those 56 ;)

that is a by product of the martz offense and a crappy O line most of the season. with that said, he has taken the abuse and it has not affected him this season at least.