To whom it may concern

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can I get a link to the bat thread... Want to put my .02 in there as well...

Also... still waiting for someone to PM me the nudes. WTF??

Aright bruddah, but keep in mind I qualify for your Fat Ass thread :D

For real, I think post got deleted

Last edited:
wouldnt be to hard to make up a fake letter since there seems to be some vag hangers that will believe shes selling a left handed hammer(without tags of course)

For some reason my moronic mind did not think of this. Thanks, nori feel stupid.

That feedback was deleted. Did the issue of where the reciept came from get resolved? Did the seller send it to her or did she scoop up a fake reciept?

That I don't know, and very good question. Beats me on both.

FWIW, I like the glove guys and girl more then anywhere else on this forum, there are a few that are douchy, won't name anyone. They actually seem to help others out, regardless. Whether looking for a glove, a good price check, thousands of questions about different gloves like I ask. Let alone, saying they are willing to meet with you so you can check out a glove that you can't find in the store. I will probably get hated on for this, but that also goes for the Vinci fellas as well. Glove peeps seem the coolest.

RalphG427

On the bench
and ?

Were we suppose to run everything by you first?

No, just has this feel like things are being covered up, and now there's conflicting information. No I'm not accusing the mods of anything, I'm just pointing out what others are thinking

RAPTOR62

Banned User
and ?

Were we suppose to run everything by you first?

so NGTG threads get taken down when theyre trying to be resolved, is that so others get screwed to making deals with that person. you know since there wouldn't be any bad feedback the buyer could look for.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
No, just has this feel like things are being covered up, and now there's conflicting information. No I'm not accusing the mods of anything, I'm just pointing out what others are thinking

I don't understand why everyone feels they are entitled to be included? If you want to know, PM one of the parties. We are continuing to look into and are speaking with both parties. If they want to let you know, I'm sure they can tell you. We are not going to air everything out. So I'm sure your feeling of something being 'covered up' will probably continue.

What makes it hard is the pack mentality where followers try flaming the fire and run around acting like they know the whole story, demanding answers. That's lead to every thread getting locked or deleted.

thaynes

so NGTG threads get taken down when theyre trying to be resolved, is that so others get screwed to making deals with that person. you know since there wouldn't be any bad feedback the buyer could look for.

They dont have to answer you guys.

thaynes

I don't understand why everyone feels they are entitled to be included? If you want to know, PM one of the parties. We are continuing to look into and are speaking with both parties. If they want to let you know, I'm sure they can tell you. We are not going to air everything out. So I'm sure your feeling of something being 'covered up' will probably continue.

What makes it hard is the pack mentality where followers try flaming the fire and run around acting like they know the whole story, demanding answers.
the feedback on this site is based off of community reporting right? So if its mysteriously not there anymore.......

saint

We are here to try to resolve it. If you can't trust that's what we are doing, I'm sorry. PM Coach/Tedders and tell them you want to be mod. Maybe you can do a better job. There's no government conspiracy here, I know you want some drama.

thaynes

Im not accusing saint of anything either, but ya know, you cant say anything critical without people needung to run for the preperation bh

saint

the feedback on this site is based off of community reporting right? So if its mysteriously not there anymore.......

Go back and read. You are one of the people I'm talking about. Demanding arn't you? I'm sorry you can't comprehend that we are continuing to look into it and will suggest how they should handle it. The thread can be undeleted and cleaned.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

Jeezus, nothing is being covered up. I wish all you "Glove Bro's" who are so concerned with the welfare of this site and its members instead of keeping all of this info of "shadiness" in this forum how about reporting it when it happens.

thaynes

Go back and read. You are one of the people I'm talking about. Demanding arn't you? I'm sorry you can't comprehend that we are continuing to look into it and will suggest how they should handle it. The thread can be undeleted and cleaned.

You go back and read. Did I ever demand that you undelete the thread? No, I simply stated I didnt think it should be deleted.

RAPTOR62

Banned User
yeap, that's why we are here, to make sure everyone gets ripped off. smdh

:rolleyes:

read, I said some not everyone. if you delete a NGTG what does that accomplish know matter whats being resolved. trying to protect someones rep. I would think 1 NGTG would steer people away from possibly getting ripped off and being number 2

saint

read, I said some not everyone. if you delete a NGTG what does that accomplish know matter whats being resolved. trying to protect someones rep. I would think 1 NGTG would steer people away from possibly getting ripped off and being number 2

Thanks for your opinion. We are taking care of it.

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
11t5x4x.jpg

How she conveniently forgets to post the two different sets of hand writing in the palm of the glove. Then says "sorry I forgot to mention it" ONLY in PM/text messages. How she try's to cover it up to sell it on here as in perfect condition is a joke to me.. But hey, what do I know?

Last edited: