For Sale tortoise shell colored costa del mars, croakies and a case

abernbs

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a used pair of Costa Del Mar sun glasses for sale.

-these are tortoise shell colored frames and dark lenses. I can get u the exact model number in just a minute. slightly used
no problems withe them at all. everything looks great one them i just have another pair i wear all the time hence the reason they have no use, wear or tear.

-also i have a pair of red croakies that come with them
-finally i have the big "kidney bean" shaped" blue case

I would like to get rid of asap
price: $90/gift

These glasses are in amazing shape!
text me at 2059101658

abernbs

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guy! I have plenty of pics on my phone which means u can text me. It's not that difficult. I'm posting pics in a few. Sorry it was my "3rd" posting if the merchandise. Want me to call the Whambulance who cares??
If any of the rest of u fellas want to take a look at the Costas feel free to text me pretty much whenever and normally wanting a little action when it's over; ya know making things "interesting". If u would like delete the original threads so it appears it was so bothersome for you!

abernbs

Addicted to Softballfans
Pics now poster in my album if it's not too much trouble to look there or i would be happy to send as many shots as needed to satisfy u into buying this car

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guy! I have plenty of pics on my phone which means u can text me. It's not that difficult. I'm posting pics in a few. Sorry it was my "3rd" posting if the merchandise. Want me to call the Whambulance who cares??
If any of the rest of u fellas want to take a look at the Costas feel free to text me pretty much whenever and normally wanting a little action when it's over; ya know making things "interesting". If u would like delete the original threads so it appears it was so bothersome for you!

I think his point behind all of this is if you had posted pics and stuff ahead of time you wouldnt be getting the smart assed replies. Im just guessing!!

abernbs

Addicted to Softballfans
there's a number on there first off. not hard to text. also my life doesn't revolve around softballfans.com

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
there's a number on there first off. not hard to text. also my life doesn't revolve around softballfans.com

But you're the one selling them and you expect everyone else to jump through hoops to buy them.

I want to sell this but you have to text me to see its condition and get a price...Now it is in my album if you want to see what I want to sell. Makes sense!!!!!! :rolleyes:

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
Pics for OP

These are the Triple Tail and these are nice.

808F3FE2-23AE-4E63-947D-248CD268C51D-1033-00000182CD9BF1DE.jpg

83F10B90-6BAD-4272-930E-24A242D938AC-1033-00000182C179C5F4.jpg