Tournament Feb 26th 2011 - Wilson NC

Ryanc750

Addicted to Softballfans
Last year, i know the sbf guys put together a good team to play in the one my team held last year, this year its going on again!... Info below if anyone is interested! would love to meet some more of the guys that I may have not met yet!

Carolina Merchants will be holding a tournament on February 26th 2011 in Wilson at Toisnot park. Wilson is 40 min. east of Raleigh and 40 min west of Greenville. This tournament will be a great opportunity to try out your new team, scout players for your team, or just get some swings in for the upcoming 2011 season. The tournament format will be determined based on the number of teams

USSSA approved Bats and balls
Upper Division – 5 HR
Lower Division – 2 HR
$225 Entry Fee

We also will be having a homerun derby sometime during the day!

Contact info below for more information, or to enter your team!

Allen – [email protected]
Ryan – [email protected]

Ryanc750

Addicted to Softballfans
BJ, the homerun rule depends on the teams we get... We'll see when it gets closer! Be cool if you guys can put a team in!

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
BJ, sorry I didn't reply to text. I'm down with playing in this one. I had great time last year.

Last edited:

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm deff going to watch or maybe play. How many people are you needing for teams? I'm about 25mins from Wilson.

Rogue9

Man of Mayhem
I'll be there playin with somebody ryno, that alone should help you make more money then you'll need all season.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
I will see if I can get a Team together of COMbatants...if not I will open up the roster to Non COMbatants...Please pm me if you are interested...

Last edited:

basehittingT

Addicted to Softballfans
There should be a team of fellas from Greenville in this one as well. Been to Toisnot before, hopefully is doesn't rain any the week before.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
i gotcha, my buddy winslow played over there but cant remember who for, i am from washington, normally play with trueblood and a few of them guys when i play, but normally just play with our team off of here on the weekends we can play. if ya want to play we are putting a team together off of here, lmk we finished 2nd in this tourny last year

Ryanc750

Addicted to Softballfans
TOM - Got your email bro, thanks, Allen said he replied, if you have any more questions let me know!

Sounds good guys, the more the merrier!! Really appreciate it and looking fw to it!