Tourney teams playing in co-ed league?

fowlo308

Extra Hitter
Like I said 4 teams in coed league. I guess they should put us and the one other good team in upper , and the 2 bad teams in the lower. Those two divisions sound fun for everyone playin the same team for 16 straight games. The 2 teams in the lowers one is much better than the other one, one teams didn't win a game all season. So now we need a upper, a middle, and lower league so everyone wins. Just one question who does the middle and lower league teams play theirs no one in thier divisions? And yes if a major team played a E team how couldn't they get better I play on a D and a E teams I don't care if resmondo played us I'm not scared. Ps is the punctuation fine on this?

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
we weren't a tourney team but the team i ran for a few years (the worst years of my life coaching coed) that could only get together on sundays and we played in a coed league that was very bar leaguish except for one other team who WAS a tourney team nearly. i had a team full college aged girls who were servicable and that was all that was needed to post 20+ runs a game.

you play where you can and sometimes things just set up that way. we still had alot of fun and i think the other teams had fun too. it was like a happy family...most all got along.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Like I said 4 teams in coed league. I guess they should put us and the one other good team in upper , and the 2 bad teams in the lower. Those two divisions sound fun for everyone playin the same team for 16 straight games. The 2 teams in the lowers one is much better than the other one, one teams didn't win a game all season. So now we need a upper, a middle, and lower league so everyone wins. Just one question who does the middle and lower league teams play theirs no one in thier divisions? And yes if a major team played a E team how couldn't they get better I play on a D and a E teams I don't care if resmondo played us I'm not scared. Ps is the punctuation fine on this?

You don't get it...it's not about "everyone winning"...nobody cares about that. It's about league survival. Your league is an extreme case with only 4 teams...but if the two bad teams said that they would drop if your team played next year, what would you advise the LD to do?

As far as not caring about playing Resmondo...play them once or twice, it's all well and good. Play them in every tourney, preventing you from going to Worlds and whatnot, and you'd be singing a different tune.

cyoung187

Coach
I'm going to put our pee wee football team up against the New Endland Patriots. It can only make them better.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Couple years ago, mens tournament players didnt play coed league where I live. Then they started to trickle in on a few teams and then the beginning of last year there were a couple full blown tourney teams. This year we were able to make a 6 team "upper" league where pretty much every team had players that played competitive tournaments on the weekends. Made for a pretty fun league but there was still quite a bit of difference between the #1 team and team #6.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
You do understand what a rec/beer league is, right? These guys/girls aren't looking to get better and get picked up for tourney ball, they're just out to have a good time. Hell, by your rationale a major team should be allowed to play E, because they'll be helping the E teams they face get better.

This is what I was thinking as well

Jroby9

The Kid
My co-Ed tourney team plays league. We play one upper division and one lower on different nights purely because of our work schedules. We win them both every season, but use it as an excuse to play and drink ALOT of beer. It's all for fun and to stay in shape for tournaments.

tmanstan

The Veteran
Just realized that you live in Sacramento. Where do you play at? It was probably my coed team that destroyed you. That would be so awesome if you were talking about us. PLEASE say that your league is at Rusch Park on Wednesdays... HAHA

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
Had a team like this in our league. We would make them show up like we were going to play but we would show up in street clothes then forfiet the game and go to the lake on my buddys boat as a team. Not a team one played them the whole year. So the next year they moved up.

tmanstan

The Veteran
Turns out this guys lives down the street from me. We're gonna hit some bp this weekend. Looks like the beginnings of a sweet bromance