tourneys??? ( OHIO )

swish16

What goes here?
A couple teams have started asking about reserving spots for some of my tournaments, so here is your early chance. April 14th - First Chance Qualifier - Mens C/D/E - Maple Hts - $175 entry World Qualifier w/ paid state berth to winner in each class. Now accepting teams. Limited to the first 22 teams regardless of class. Start times for each class will be staggered (morning, mid day, late day) and will be announced atleast 1 month prior to event Classes may be combined if less than 4 teams. [email protected] 216-402-9779 Moving into 2012, I will now be helping our State Director John Deluca in sanctioning teams, answering your questions on classifications, rules, appeals, berths, etc. I will begin sanctioning teams starting Friday Jan 6, or you can atleast submit a roster to me so I can give you feedback on your classification. I can be reached via text/email anyday, all day long. If you need to speak directly to me, please leave a message and I will return your call.

swish16

What goes here?
More Cleveland area nsa tournaments

I am looking to grow the C division in NSA here locally in 2012. We have plenty of area talent and plenty of area teams to fill these tournaments. I run a smooth, fair tournament and as a player/manager/director, I understand your paint points. The D and E teams that came out to support me last year, please come back for another entertaining year of NSA softball. Below are the tentative dates for tournaments I will be hosting. [email protected] 216-402-9779 April 14th - First Chance Qualifier - Mens C/D/E - Maple Hts - $175 entry World Qualifier w/ paid state berth to winner in each class. May 12th - Spring Player Appreciation Qualifier - Mens C/D/E - Maple Hts - $135 entry June 2nd - Summer Kickoff Cash Classic - Mens OPEN/C/D/E - Maple Hts - $215 entry June 23rd - TBA (stay tuned for details) - Mens C/D/E July 14th - Summer Player Appreciation Qualifier - Mens C/D/E - Maple Hts - $135 entry

bigkyle

Special K
my team is looking to come to ohio to play some NSA E. Are there any tournys june 2 people think would be a good time. We want as many games as possible when we travel aswell

CJ33

Banned User
I personally like the fields they drain well which anymore around here is key. They are not the bell of the ball but well kept. At least the couple times that we played there they were.

you have any come up here in march ???? looking to play alot of nsa at berliner

SouthernOhioNSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Your not going to see a lot of NSA at Berliner nor any of the other sanctions past Memorial Day. The city of Columbus Parks and Rec puts on youth events from mid May all the way to the first weekend of August. There are some scattered dates at Berliner for each sanction but not every weekend. The whole month of June is booked with youth events.

You will see many of our events at Busch or other places. That is just the new paradigm at the complex.

Our schedule is at http://www.playnsaohio.com/tournaments.htm. There is only one date on there not confirmed, but that is it for southern Ohio. You can also go here: http://www.playnsa.com/TournamentSearch.aspx and enter adult, current season, and Ohio, and have the entire state slow-pitch schedule for the season.