tps voltage SB73V

Softball.com:

freebird4181

Addicted to Softballfans
i've not been playing much the past 2 years due to my kids games. my team called and needs a new bat, i read on here about the voltage? is it really good or is this a hammer like joke? don't need all the smart answers just someone please tell me a good review before i get one for the team please. was going to get a freak 98 till i started reading about this bat. they are cheap in stores around here?

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Yes the Voltage is VERY good bat, but it's really expensive and not a good ideah imo for a team bat.
It might not have durability issues but they don't last very long and as a team bat you it would probably last one season.
The F98 is a better choice, it will take longer to break in but will give you alot more life and is also higher end asa bat.

Real answers by Warpath.

AJ22

Super Moderator
i've not been playing much the past 2 years due to my kids games. my team called and needs a new bat, i read on here about the voltage? is it really good or is this a hammer like joke? don't need all the smart answers just someone please tell me a good review before i get one for the team please. was going to get a freak 98 till i started reading about this bat. they are cheap in stores around here?

Pretty sure this isn't the case. If it is the case, then buy as many as you can !!

As for the SB73V ... one of thee best ASA legal bats that can be used as far as performance. However, durability is not that good, the sweetspot is small, and 99.999999999 % of these that are for sale are not in stores. People are spending over $500 on this bat.

ZHill24

Coach
you can get the 78 cheap but the hott bat is the sv73 the only problem is the life of the bat is prolly a hundred swings but they are a great hundred ive had 3 of them and have friends who have had them but they all crack really fast..

earnstaf

BP Hero
you can get the 78 cheap but the hott bat is the sv73 the only problem is the life of the bat is prolly a hundred swings but they are a great hundred ive had 3 of them and have friends who have had them but they all crack really fast..

You cant be serious here.

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans
So,where is HERE at??If they're some dont forget to pick one up for me;)I will give you double what you pay.......Just make sure its the 73 model.Thanks in advance........

Nothing wrong with wishful thinking........:D

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans
So,where is HERE at??If they're some dont forget to pick one up for me;)I will give you double what you pay.......Just make sure its the 73 model.Thanks in advance........

Nothing wrong with wishful thinking........:D

^^^^ x2...... Here for the re-sale

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans
How used were they when you got them?
All three that I used were pretty minty. I would say they lasted in the 200 - 800 hit range. I did buy a fourth one recently but I sold that one in minty shape under 25 hits. How many hits has yours lasted????

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans

As said before I would go with the F98. Great bat once broken in and will last a long,long time being a team bat. You can't deny the voltage for distance! Hands down the best ( Distance Bat) for ASA. Don't use them as a team bat. It will not make it thru a season.

kja

Da Gooooochi
I still think the volts issues are batch related. Some of the serial #'s ive seen are different looking.

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans
I still think the volts issues are batch related. Some of the serial #'s ive seen are different looking.

IMO... I don't think its serial related. I think it's more like average hitters get over 1000+ hits . Good hitters around 500+ . Mashers don't like them 300 and less. They don't need this bat anyway. They can hit them out with anything!!!

sungus77

Addicted to Softballfans

can we explore this further? just got one and it looks different than the other ones i have. less glossy and a darker red in spots. havent hit it yet, but just wondering if youve seen a difference in performance?

kja

Da Gooooochi
I have noticed that some were a little darker than others. I havent kept up with all of the serial #s. It might be worth it to check into. It sure would drive the price up on the good #s and kill the price on bad #s. I'd hate to see the price go up on a $500 bat.

earnstaf

BP Hero
I have noticed that some were a little darker than others. I havent kept up with all of the serial #s. It might be worth it to check into. It sure would drive the price up on the good #s and kill the price on bad #s. I'd hate to see the price go up on a $500 bat.

All of mine are the good serial.......... I'd let em go for 675.... as a gift.

ZHill24

Coach
You cant be serious here.

take it you have had good luck with your voltage's lasting ive had 3 so far 2 of them cracked within first 150 swings and the last one i broke on thursday this week and it had maybe 175-225 cuts on it, it split from the end cap down about 5". dont get me wrong they are hot bats but not team bats..

Ca$ino

Addicted to Softballfans
mine has been a team bat for 2 or 3 years or so. it looks like its been to war and still hits bombs. probably close to or over 1000 hits. i lost count along ass time ago

speedygonz

White Lightning

I would be interested in this. I dont plan on buying another one, so I would gladly donate my serial # and drive the prices up

mine has been a team bat for 2 or 3 years or so. it looks like its been to war and still hits bombs. probably close to or over 1000 hits. i lost count along ass time ago

Awesome, glad to know mine isn't the only one with over 1k hits.

speedygonz

White Lightning

where is the serial # anyways?