trade offer

Primo

fat and famous pablo
10 man league so it's kinda bunk anyway......

i have Zeke, Miller, Hyde, Blount and Coleman

Marshall, Hilton, Cobb

I was offered David J and Cooper for Miller, Blount and Cobb

i gotta do that, yes? it makes him a lot better though....

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
10 man league so it's kinda bunk anyway......

i have Zeke, Miller, Hyde, Blount and Coleman

Marshall, Hilton, Cobb

I was offered David J and Cooper for Miller, Blount and Cobb

i gotta do that, yes? it makes him a lot better though....

Assuming you only start two RBs, this seems like a deal you would need to make. You're giving up depth you shouldn't need to get stronger at two positions.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Youre getting the best player at each position.

Better hope you dont lose a WR.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
that's where i'm at......and there's wr's on the wire in a 10 man league which are serviceable....

but damn....if Cobb comes around and Blount continues to produce, which he will, it really makes that frickin' guy strong.....

and it's 2 rb's and a flex.....

Zeke, DJ and Hyde.....dizzie....but still...how much better is that w/ my team now, playing matchups and not having issues w/ bye?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Your going to make the playoffs, Build your team to win it all not for the best regular season record.

I'd check matchups for playoff weeks.... Then probably pull the trigger.

Ppr? Week 16 or 17 championship game?..... Yes some leagues still play in week 17.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Dude is basically get Blount from you.... So is Blount worth the upgrade of Johnson for Miller and Cooper for Cobb?
I'm not high on Hyde.....

That's for you to decide

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i have a man crush on hyde.....have you watched him run? he's in a class w/ 2 or 3 other people and chip gonna force feed him.....

and i honestly dont think it's worth the upgrade......Miller is getting 25 touches a game...he just hasnt' gotten in the end zone.....that has to change and blount is blount and will produce.....cooper not exactly lighting world on fire

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Haven't paid much attention to Hyde.... I can't blame you if you turn down the deal.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think people get too caguht up in names and last year.....top ten right meow is;

Murray
DJ
Melvin
McCoy
Delo
Hyde
Crowell
Elliot
Coleman
CJ

the number of people who could get try that blind and get it right is zero.....

I think people get too caguht up in names and last year.....top ten right meow is;

Murray
DJ
Melvin
McCoy
Delo
Hyde
Crowell
Elliot
Coleman
CJ

the number of people who could get try that blind and get it right is zero.....
I would drop Delo and Coleman and add Michael and Forte. Delo has no value as of now with Bell back. Top ten in the first 3 weeks, yes, Top ten week 4 and beyond, no where close.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Wtf? Maybe he should add Gurley or CJ Anderson instead of Michael or Forte.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have a hard time believing Forte and Michael are available even in a 10-teamer.

AydenB00

The Rookie
you don't this trade, you a damn fool. put aside your man crush on hyde cause your the only one in fantasy that has one on him and he'll be a bust by the end of the year.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
2 things

the list was the first quarter...I dgf about another list

anyone who has watched Hyde and thinks he's a bus at is an idiot.....Kelly is going to run. period