Training Supplements

jward

Starting Player
I'm looking around for some new supplements. ..not bs either...getting more and more serious about my weight training. .lmk....u can text me..940-230-8023

dafox

Fox in Socks
Novel drenched XT?? Any thoughts?

Guessing you mean Nolvadren XT from Man Sports?

nolvadren_reflect_medium.jpg

It's an AI (aromatase inhibitor)

Can help control estrogen levels - promoting a dry, leaning effect & helping boost free test levels.

Last edited:

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Guessing you mean Nolvadren XT from Man Sports?

nolvadren_reflect_medium.jpg

It's an AI (aromatase inhibitor)

Claims to help control estrogen levels - promoting a dry, leaning effect & helping boost free test levels.

Fixed it for you...also would not trust anything from a place called "Man Sports", lol.

dafox

Fox in Socks
Fixed it for you...also would not trust anything from a place called "Man Sports", lol.

True. The product contains Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) which i believe has some in vitro (lab tests) that show AI properties but I'm not sure I've seen any real life studies backing it up.

Arimistane is used in quite a few test boosters/AI products.

dafox

Fox in Socks
I've been on it for 3 days now

FYI...After a week or two if you notice any achy joints or loss of libido than you may want to dose EOD (every other day)

Estrogen is a tricky thing -- controlling it is good for libido & test levels but crushing it too low will dry out the joints and you can actually have a drop in libido.

if you're looking for a serious pre-workout that will give you tons of energy check out E.S.P by Metabolic Nutrition

i personally find it far superior to mr. hyde, c4 and similar pwo's

Roll1

OBGYN
FYI...After a week or two if you notice any achy joints or loss of libido than you may want to dose EOD (every other day)

Estrogen is a tricky thing -- controlling it is good for libido & test levels but crushing it too low will dry out the joints and you can actually have a drop in libido.

^^^ this here is true , I would stay away from anything that really messes with your hormones. Especially AI's.
Focus on
Good lean Protein and Fats

Clean energy (if you need it ) this is a Personal preference some people like caffeine for morning motivation or B vitamins

recovery aids ( so you can work out more often) I like Cyto max and other Endurance based recovery drinks. However the best for recovery is stretching , compression ,circulation and massages

A good Amino stack - for Strength (l-arginine and l-ornithine) and Glutamine if your recovery drinks don't have it. Couple that with Natural test Boosters: like Zinc and magnesium .

If you really need more of a test boost due to age , or energy levels nothing is better than the real thing from your Dr. If you don't think you need that much help find the natural test boosters that work for you and that don't block or suppress estro.