Trump special blend ASA/USA .52 300 review

Country469

some douche tried that around here and had 3 balls in a dozen with my name/team on them. I promptly took those back and explained that finding someone else's ball and selling it is theft.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
some douche tried that around here and had 3 balls in a dozen with my name/team on them. I promptly took those back and explained that finding someone else's ball and selling it is theft.
And if you need legal council now you know where to go ^^^^^

Last edited:

Country469

If I found buggs car in a parking lot after the tourney, I'm guessing he'd get pissed I sold it for cash used too

Country469

Its the same premise though.

Little ****er would be out picking up balls, oh its been like 20 mins since that one inning yall hit that in.

Oh im sorry kevin, I didnt realize we should play with 9 and send someone out to pick that up.

****ing Buggs and his damn over performing balls have probably cost me more $ than I needed to be buying over the years. I can hit anything 400 feet, **** do I need an extra 10% distance and 50% longer durability for anyway? I'm a ****ing pro,

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur

How is it theft if you abandon your HR balls? If someone is taking your balls during a tourny, that's theft. If they're going and searching the fields days (or weeks) after a tourny, finders keepers. You can't get mad at someone for finding the balls you willfully left behind. Nor can you expect them to give them back for free.

After big tournies around here I'll find 2-3 dozen balls with all sorts of teams' names on them. Those guys know they left the balls behind. They don't care.

Country469

Its the same premise though.

Little ****er would be out picking up balls, oh its been like 20 mins since that one inning yall hit that in.

Oh im sorry kevin, I didnt realize we should play with 9 and send someone out to pick that up.

****ing Buggs and his damn over performing balls have probably cost me more $ than I needed to be buying over the years. I can hit anything 400 feet, **** do I need an extra 10% distance and 50% longer durability for anyway? I'm a ****ing pro,

jhitman

How is it theft if you abandon your HR balls? If someone is taking your balls during a tourny, that's theft. If they're going and searching the fields days (or weeks) after a tourny, finders keepers. You can't get mad at someone for finding the balls you willfully left behind. Nor can you expect them to give them back for free.

After big tournies around here I'll find 2-3 dozen balls with all sorts of teams' names on them. Those guys know they left the balls behind. They don't care.

I agree TW. In the case I spoke about he would hunt for the softballs after BP on a Saturday morning. The tournament or league play guys would just abandon the softballs that were hit for HR's. So that's fair game IMO. If someone did it during a game that's a whole different deal.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I agree wit this. My buddy used to hunt for HR balls after tournaments or league play as most didn't retrieve their HR balls. He would sell them by the bucket which would consist of about 50 softballs. He would usually charge about $25.00. You were getting a mix of some newer balls and some that were more used. There were groups back them that were always looking for balls to hit for BP but didn't want to spend the money to buy them on-line.

I do this all the time. I probably find 800 softballs a year, and I'm not exaggerating. That explains how I have so many different types of .52 balls to compare in BP. Its ludicrous how many balls can be found in the weeds after big tournies. Seemingly no one wants to go get them.

I do all my finding after the tourny is well over. I'm also the guy on my team who has to go fetch HRs during the tourny. If you don't stay on top of those balls they disappear fast. Some damn parks have policies where they'll give kids candy for bringing in balls. Damn kids are swiping HR balls right as they land. Any ball hit into a parking lot is also gone fast.

Country469

some of yall more worried about pocketing a softball than your fellow man, like real talk if it has a name or a team on it, try to find that team and do the right thing? So much defense of cheap white trashy actions, but this is softball so I guess par for the course.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I agree TW. In the case I spoke about he would hunt for the softballs after BP on a Saturday morning. The tournament or league play guys would just abandon the softballs that were hit for HR's. So that's fair game IMO. If someone did it during a game that's a whole different deal.

I agree. I'm not about swiping some team's balls during a game. That's just garbage. I see people do it though. That's why you have to be very quick on retrieving HRs.

milesej05

The Rookie
People steal HR and foul balls during league nights here. We had 2 balls taken last night during our double header. One was a foul ball over the 3rd base fence (which happens to be where people enter the 4-plex) and the other was a HR ball. Both happened within the last inning and a half of the game. A guy on our team and his GF went out to grab them and they were nowhere to be found.

Bagz

Bang!!
Send me a 3 pack of these new Evils and let me test vs Dudley, Xrocks, and Hot dots with my Anarchy bats I'll tell you where they rank ;)

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Send me a 3 pack of these new Evils and let me test vs Dudley, Xrocks, and Hot dots with my Anarchy bats I'll tell you where they rank ;)

I feel like the new Evils are softer than X Rocks, ZNs, or Hot Dots. However, the core is bouncier. The Evils will fly as well as pretty much any ball I hit against them.

I'll still give a slight edge to X Rock C+s. Those things are untouchable as far as .52s go.

I haven't tried the new Evils with premium bats. I only hit them with aluminum doublewalls.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Quick update on the Evil USA .52/300 special blend balls.

I've had the same 2 balls in my BP bag for over a year now, and they're still performing well. Very rarely will I keep BP balls around that long, but these ones seem to hold up and show little sign of wear. The covers are nicked in places, but the stitches are intact.

Top notch durability on the Evil special blend .52s. Even after a year of fairly hard use these balls perform just about as well as the day I got them.

jhitman

Quick update on the Evil USA .52/300 special blend balls.

I've had the same 2 balls in my BP bag for over a year now, and they're still performing well. Very rarely will I keep BP balls around that long, but these ones seem to hold up and show little sign of wear. The covers are nicked in places, but the stitches are intact.

Top notch durability on the Evil special blend .52s. Even after a year of fairly hard use these balls perform just about as well as the day I got them.

I have the 2 Bobby sent me as well. Still in my BP bucket and performing very well. So much better IMO that the OG Evils that we use in league. The durability is holding up and I have a few nicks as well but not affecting the performance. I would love to have these for league play instead of the originals. Our LD is not competent enough or cares to make the effort to get these for us.