Turlock,Ca Area/Los Banos,Ca

Softball.com:

5rings20

The Veteran
Turlock/Atwater/Los Banos Area

I know it's a long shot, but anyone looking for someone that needs someone anywhere in the Merced,Los Banos,Turlock,Atwater,Modesto area. Our team in Los Banos fell apart, so looking for a fall team on short notice.

Last edited:

5rings20

The Veteran
I know, was kinda looking into that, kinda rough though paying 45-55 for one day, when that or less usually covers a season.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I'm from Los Banos. Only been there twice since joining the military in 02. Hows the ball out there?

5rings20

The Veteran
I'm from Los Banos. Only been there twice since joining the military in 02. Hows the ball out there?

Some good teams, field maintenance could be better. If you ever get out of the military and move back, we could put a team together haha

5rings20

The Veteran
from what he told me last night he plays out there.

Right on, yea there are 3 different leagues, but I'm sure I've seen him out there, and he's seen me. Just ask him if he's seen a 23 year old running around like it's game 7 of the world series lol...

We could use players this fall in LB considering half our team defected lol but I'm sure he has a team.

MJMJ7

Bloop single power
I'm from Atwater. I've played a few tournies in LB, but we haven't been over there in like a year. We've been playing in Turlock and Modesto lately, and league in Gustine. I'll let you know the next time we need players or if we just go take some BP if you're interested.