Twin00's Good Guy List

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
Holy crap.....excluding my brother....I've done deals with 70+ people on this board! I've got a problem. It's only be a year and two months!!!!

jt2002hd

Modulator
Twin00 said:
Holy crap.....excluding my brother....I've done deals with 70+ people on this board! I've got a problem. It's only be a year and two months!!!!

dude that is just sick, u should retire from bat selling

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
jt2002hd said:
dude that is just sick, u should retire from bat selling
I think I'm done buying/selling bats for good......I am now the guy everyone comes to if they want to trade their bats or buy something else.

bump for wolfmann44

lmyers1

Addicted to Softballfans
Twin00 said:
I think I'm done buying/selling bats for good......I am now the guy everyone comes to if they want to trade their bats or buy something else.

bump for wolfmann44

Maybe I could be on the list one day.... To bad you only like PST's:D If I send .01 to your paypal is that a good deal?:p :eek: :D

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
lmyers1 said:
Maybe I could be on the list one day.... To bad you only like PST's:D If I send .01 to your paypal is that a good deal?:p :eek: :D
LOL! Hopefully, I will be able to send you some money in exchange for an NRG one day. ;)

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer
lmyers1 said:
did you change your screen name? Could have sworn that you were lmyers10!

lmyers1

Addicted to Softballfans
Twin00 said:
did you change your screen name? Could have sworn that you were lmyers10!

no still the same, you just made all my avy's with a #10 in them for me. That is my ball number.

swovvster

Steeler Country
Josh is definitely one of the good guys on the board. He is a true class act and one HECK of a ballplayer!! Never hesitate to deal with Twin00:D