For Sale/Trade Two nice Mikens - Freak F98 and Recoil Max ASA

pkonopka

Addicted to Softballfans
Two very nice Miken Bats. No rattles, no issues, no work done. Stamps all visible. F98 grip a replacement; Recoil grip is original - a little used but overall good. Both bats barrels are in great shape!

Not sure where the market is on these so prices are OBO (PM me if you think market is much different).

Freak F98 28 oz. $ 115 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Miken Recoil Max 28 oz. $ 150

$250 for the pair!

Prices are PP as a gift delivered to lower 48.

For trades I'd consider 2013/2014 DeMarini J3 ASA (26,27,28) in very good condition.

PM with questions - I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

And apologies for the upside down pic - I can't seem to get it to flip - $#!@ computers. Can get additional pics if needed.

Thanks.

8fdf970a-74bb-4c61-8ca9-4295dfbb0893.jpg

Mikenbats4-1.jpg

Mikenbats1.jpg

Mikenbats3-1.jpg

Last edited:

ar2x7

Substance & Style
You will be lucky to get 200.00 TOTAL for these sexy og's in their unsexy weights...

pkonopka

Addicted to Softballfans
Thx. New price drop. OBO also considered - especially if someone wants both. These are good bats though and at some point I'll just use them as backup or BP or chopping wood in the backyard.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a 28oz. OG z1k Asa I would trade for both of those , and I will pay for shipping both ways , lmk if your interested !

pkonopka

Addicted to Softballfans
PMs returned. Both bats still available (deal may be pending on each separately - but taking backups in case these fall through). Good sticks - good prices. Thx.

pkonopka

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry for the delayed replies - I was out of town on vacation. All PMs replied to. F98 was sold as noted above - I've also updated first post to avoid confusion. Recoil is still available at $150. Thanks for looking.