TX Rangers will win AL West tonight

Harrison is going for his 19th win of the year, and Oakland is starting Blackley who just last Thursday the Rangers lit up for 5 ER in less than 1 inning of work en route to a 9-7 win. I see TX clinching tonight and resting some guys in tomorrows finale. Anyone else see it differently?

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I have the same outcome but the only one who will rest is Beltre tomorrow, we are still shooting for the #1 seed.

I have the same outcome but the only one who will rest is Beltre tomorrow, we are still shooting for the #1 seed.

I'm expecting the Yanks to win against a Boston team that doesn't care, even if we win out, we will lose in head to head tiebreaker, assuming they win out. If they lose tonight than I think there may be some hope but I fully expect them to sweep Boston.

As much as I hate to agree, Im thinking the same thing.

They certainly aren't playing like they need to going into the postseason. I think their record is .500 since Sept 1st and they have lost 4 of their last 5, which they knew where crucial games down the stretch. A bigger problem is the way they are losing. Game 1 of Sunday's doubleheader, they lost a lead in the 9th in a game they should have won. Then the past 2 nights in Oakland, they haven't hit when they get runners in scoring position and less than 2 outs. And Monday Perez balked in a run. You can't expect to win games when these things are happening. I don't feel good going into today's game either but I am hopeful they can pull it out.

Rangers will be a Wild Card team by tomorrow morning.

I thought posting this yesterday for positive visualization would help, but obviously that backfired. Maybe I should post a thread that Oakland will win the West today, see how that goes.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no dog in the fight but what the A's have done this season is ridiculous and I'd love to see them finish it off with a Division title, no offense to you Ranger fans though. I plan on watching the game tonight as long as the MLBN has it on tv

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
I have no dog in the fight but what the A's have done this season is ridiculous and I'd love to see them finish it off with a Division title, no offense to you Ranger fans though. I plan on watching the game tonight as long as the MLBN has it on tv

The game is on right now.

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't keep a damn lead starting to look like yu is gonna pitch a 1 game wildcard ... Not looking good at all

Wow, I would have thought a 5 spot in the 2nd inning would be enough to hold up, but I suppose I was wrong. Wow, unbelievable!!!!! Hamilton K'd twice and has a 2 run error. Pathetic effort today. I'm hopeful they can come through in their last 2 at bats but not a lot of confidence.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
Wow, I would have thought a 5 spot in the 2nd inning would be enough to hold up, but I suppose I was wrong. Wow, unbelievable!!!!! Hamilton K'd twice and has a 2 run error. Pathetic effort today. I'm hopeful they can come through in their last 2 at bats but not a lot of confidence.

Maybe he had too much caffeine before the game :rolleyes:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
And a Josh Hamilton error gave the A's a huge inning.................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!