Typical husband/wife convo on Game nite...

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
My wife saw this on my pc at home so she sends me an email at work, "so you need chips, beer and a handjob for you to be good at softball? LMAO".

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
My wife saw this on my pc at home so she sends me an email at work, "so you need chips, beer and a handjob for you to be good at softball? LMAO".

I assume you said yes?

Did you also tell her how great you played last week so she would ask who did the handjob part?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Mine takes advantage of the fact that my short term memory is garbage. I don't know what color shirt I wore yesterday... how the **** am I supposed to remember whether you said "I'll let the dog out" or "go let the dog out" on a Tuesday morning 3 weeks ago?

hey, wanna trade? lmk

Is your wife as hot as your mom??

slobones

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol that's way funny. I got the whole "I don't suppose you can not go to your game on Friday so we can go to dinner with friends?" I was like "nope we can go after my game." she replies "figures."

MaverickAH

Lately my game has slid.........I'm ashamed to admit to other moderately grown men, that I've been getting busted a lot lately......She's been catching me with the, "What did I just say?".....I say, "Huh?? You were talking about that thing you were talking about....", "What did I just say George?", she'll say. "What are you saying yes to? Repeat it back to me. What did I just say to you?".........I'm stuck..........I suck...I've tried answering while using a standard grip, an overlap grip, high leg kick...................Nothing is helping. I need advice bad.

The best advice I can give you is to do what I did.......

Teach your wife Man-speak!

Teach her how to tell you what she wants, when she wants it, where she wants you to be, what she wants you to pick up, take out, etc....... w/o all of the emotional b/s & undertones! Tell her that it's damn near impossible for you to take 30 mins. of her expressing herself emotionally & then mystically translate that into what she's actually trying to say. Tell her that short & to the point works best for you.

It worked wonders when I sat down with my wife & broke it down to her. She now knows the best way to communicate to me & realizes that:
  • Yes means "Yes"
  • No means "No"
and most importantly......... We, as men, pretty much say what we mean straight out of the box! No need for them to filter or add anything to it!

Bat_Geek

The Rookie
http://images.memegenerator.net/stupid-*****/ImageMacro/2858393/this-is-what-happens-when-you-tell-your-husband-he-cant-play-softball.jpg

papo08

No Affiliation....
this definitely just happened in real life when I went to pick up my boy last nite to come sub on a team with me. I seriously doubt he got his Handy J tho...

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
These new and pristine lands sure have some potential for cultivation of grain and raising prosperous families.