Ufc 156

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Who yah want to win?
I want frankie edgar, bigfoot, lil nog, and jon fitch to win.

ALSO GO Blue!!!!! Gtta stop playin sloppy against IU

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I want Alistair "Horse Eater" Overeem to get KTFO, but don't see that happening any way that I look at it. I think Frankie Edgar has got the right mix to beat Aldo. Nog gets KTFO and Fitch grinds another win out.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
I want Alistair "Horse Eater" Overeem to get KTFO, but don't see that happening any way that I look at it. I think Frankie Edgar has got the right mix to beat Aldo. Nog gets KTFO and Fitch grinds another win out.

This man is 100%spot on...

Zilla49

Yeah I honestly don't see bigfoot beatin "horse eater" (lol) either. Frankie nd aldo is gonna a very interesting and exciting fight.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I can't stand overeem but don't know if anyone in the ufc outside of velasquez (sp?) or possibly dos santos cld really stop him, hopefuly big foot finds a way to win though.....

i don't care who wins aldo vs edgar, they are both damn good fighters, it's hard to root against edgar but i find it hard to cheer for him to, lol

and i also hope that evans wins just bcus i guess

Zilla49

I can't stand overeem but don't know if anyone in the ufc outside of velasquez (sp?) or possibly dos santos cld really stop him, hopefuly big foot finds a way to win though.....

i don't care who wins aldo vs edgar, they are both damn good fighters, it's hard to root against edgar but i find it hard to cheer for him to, lol

and i also hope that evans wins just bcus i guess

Agree with velasquez and dos santos possibly only ones that could beat him at the moment. He's a lil too ****y for me though and thas th reason I've never liked rashad.
This benavidez v uncle creepy is a SOLID fight right now

stickem

yeah,dana will be pissed if bigfoot wins and reem vs cain is ****ed. that would be a bad matchup for overeem although cain's striking is sloppy. jds would be a better fight.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Damn, Maia is a bad ass WW. Havent seen anyone not named GSP outgrapple Fitch like he was in the first round.

Zilla49

OMGGGGGGG BIGFOOOOT!
I'm glad he gave it to overreem standing up > ground game

stickem

i never paid attention to mma when reem was in pride and always heard about his chin but never seen it with strikeforce. "it's bad" is an understatement.

stickem

reem got in some good shots and bigfoot walked right through them. one hit by bigfoot and game over. yeah good fight from woodley after getting ktfo from nate last fight.