Umm, where are bat rankings?

Lord7

Banned User
so did they take down the rankings/ratings that are always on here??

They took them down and added a bunch of smiley faces to put into your posts in their place. :eek:wned::eek:wned::spider::spider::spider::rocket::3some::3some::3some::3some::kev::kev::cheer2::cheer2:

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
They never had any Easton reviews that mattered. Lots of Combat and Worth and other **** nobody swings. But still...

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
there are some very good reviews/reviewers. U learn quickly which to read and which to pass over

Jordan9215

Star Player
That's because most people think their bat is the "hottest ever".

Yup. Try to tell anyone who owns a Z2K that (insert bat here) is hotter than their Z and you won't even be able to finish your sentence before they start to disagree... Calm down meow.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
there are some very good reviews/reviewers. U learn quickly which to read and which to pass over

If you can make your decision on bat purchases on quality reviews like this

This bat sucks...probably made in Pakistan

Then you are screwed

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Or

•Worst bat eva
•Bat sucked get a Easton LV1938BHW
•Took it out of the wrapper and put 10 hits on it. Wasn't as hot as my 2000+ hit og Worth Mayhem

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If I have learned anything from my time on SBF, it is that the only good bats are first batchesor whatever just came out this year, everything else is garbage. Take any bat and add an OG or first batch and it becomes hotter, add OG and first batch and its hotter than a shaved ultra.

bdown1

Addicted to Softballfans
There are some definite problems with some bat reviews. Like ultra1 and ultra2 not being the top two forever, but with that said; I have used the reviews as a reference to buy multiple bats and have found them to be very helpful.

I was coaching baseball for many years and was not able to play tournaments, so I wasn’t able to see for myself what was working. Because of that I learned to read the reviews. I think if you see a bat that has multiple reviews (more than 15-20) and it manages to stay in the top 10 in the distance category, it is probably a good bat. I don’t really go off of the ranking # but more that it stays in the top 10 even after 20+ reviews. Everyone can’t be wrong or just in love with their bat.