undecided

bought the Afflicted last year and it was ok at best. I planned on buying the SB98 for this year, but when I hit the other day the Afflicted didn't seem so crappy. I gues I will have to wait for some live bp befoe I give up on it. or just save it for basehits.

I am planninng on it need my house to sell first though just moved from WI to ND wife might get pissed but it's only 180 spent more than that on used bats already.

Audissey

Addicted to Softballfans
i have both and no joke, my 2nd ab out of the wrapper, i took one out with the afflicted! then again, i take em out with the SB98. ended up giving the afflicted to one of my best friends. he got into softball and was swinging a cyclone. i gave him the afflicted out of pity haha. plus i moved to vegas where its mainly asa, afa, and utrip. not much asa out here.

anyway, you could prolly get a SB98 for a decent prince in the selling section. i got mine on here for $80. granted, it had 20 cuts on it, and is NR but it all good.

yeah now I just need to find a team. I have only been here a week don't know too many people. Need to hurry up season starts in like a week.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
There is another Combatant in ND, but his thing says Bismark and I don't know how far away that is

According to your sig though you should be signing up with Heebs to be a Combatant. Looks like you meet the criteria.

Oh, get the SB98

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There is another Combatant in ND, but his thing says Bismark and I don't know how far away that is

According to your sig though you should be signing up with Heebs to be a Combatant. Looks like you meet the criteria.

Oh, get the SB98

Yeah, there are a few of us Combatants from ND... But another won't hurt! :) Bismarck is about 2.5 hours from Fargo.