Buyer Beware Unleashed_19 NGTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobber_1077

Shirts got to UPS on the 20th. I'll keep this thread updated with what transpires. I was told I was going to get an upgrade since I had to wait so long but I was never told what I was upgraded to. Thanks for keeping me in suspense Jeff! It's like christmas morning. The best part about this deal since it now came through, i have to pay out of my own pocket to send these all over the country instead of handing them out like I was suppose to back in April 2011. I guess that's the breaks.

So when should the shirts get to you?

Atiyeh

BP Hero
Got the jerseys in. One misprint and then another had ink spots on it. Jeff says he's going to fix them. We'll see what the timeline is on that.

bobber_1077

He machine probably go back down. Then you can wait another 14 months or longer....

Ha ha...and then give 6 different ship dates.
If anyone deals with Pacific Apparel after seeing this thread, they deserve the problems that are coming to them.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
If you knew how to use the internet and see why things were delayed, you would troll somewhere else. Pretty sad you ahve nothing else to do, but troll threads that have been taken care of, and still post negative crap, without knowing the whole damn story.

This is been going on since March 2011. Damn, nearly 18 months and this still isn't FULLY RESOLVED!!! GOOD BUSINESS owner would of resolved this along time ago instead of providing EXCUSES !!!! Secondly, this post was only created because you have a 2ND BAD DEAL on here. Your actions have caused this problems.....

bobber_1077

If you knew how to use the internet and see why things were delayed, you would troll somewhere else. Pretty sad you ahve nothing else to do, but troll threads that have been taken care of, and still post negative crap, without knowing the whole damn story.

This is been going on since March 2011. Damn, nearly 18 months and this still isn't FULLY RESOLVED!!! GOOD BUSINESS owner would of resolved this along time ago instead of providing EXCUSES !!!! Secondly, this post was only created because you have a 2ND BAD DEAL on here. Your actions have caused this problems.....

This. And it is problem after problem, excuse after excuse...you never take responsibility for your mistakes and delays. Sure you are FINALLY replacing this, but like SESC said, it has been 18months!!

This would have been taken care of, if he didn't do a charge back and got his money back...

so you purposely delayed production out of spite?

And this shows how Pacific Apparel treats its customers...just finish the job for Atiyeh and stop worrying about what people are saying about you. Let your work, your customer service and your promises speak for you.

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Thank you for the advice...I will definitely work to do a better job, which since this order was originally placed, I have, but still have issues that arise...something I just can't control.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I would rather make my own iron on shirts and look like a Mickey Mouse team than go through with a headache like this. OP--- not sure if you are the absolute nicest person in the world or the biggest pushover I have ever met in my life.

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I would rather make my own iron on shirts and look like a Mickey Mouse team than go through with a headache like this. OP--- not sure if you are the absolute nicest person in the world or the biggest pushover I have ever met in my life.

I prefer the nicest person. Thanks for the concern. My feedback shows I'm a good guy and I do like to give the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes maybe to a fault.

Jeff, what's the status on the two other shirts? It's been over a week and I'm waiting for the last of the shirts so I can get these out in the mail. My guys/gals have waited long enough.

trentonballer

bushleague allstar

Order probably would've been completed months ago if this guy wasn't on here talking smack to people when he is blatantly NGTG!!!

Atiyeh

BP Hero
Mods answer me this. What does it take to get him labeled as NGTG? It's been two weeks since I got the order and he has yet to reply to any emails or this thread. Can I finally get that label on him and get him off the boards? This is ludicrous.

mihklo

according to the pm titled "what the hell is your issue" everything has been shipped

Unleashed_19 said:
Bro, if you don't know the details, don't come into someone else's thread and start talking ****! The other shirts have been shipped, and we have NO obligation to you and you have no reason to be bashing us! So I didn't get your artwork done in time for you, and gave you a refund...MOVE ON! NONE of this has anything to do with you! If you don't want to deal with me, then DON'T...but stay out of our business!

i guess he forgets that communication is the key to customer service. but he always makes himself out to be the victim here. my issue with him he did refund me........after over a month after i requested it because he had already spent it.

djh88stang

The Veteran
Mods answer me this. What does it take to get him labeled as NGTG? It's been two weeks since I got the order and he has yet to reply to any emails or this thread. Can I finally get that label on him and get him off the boards? This is ludicrous.

Not positive but i think you need to pm a mod giving him all the info and ask for them to put him as an Outstanding Bad Dealer.Sounds like from the info shouldn't really be an issues to do it seeing how its been over a year and you still don't have what he promised.

kjlee85

He's active on the board organizing jersey and uniform buy-ins too and completely ignores this thread. Someone should post this on his threads.

Last edited:

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I finally got an email from him that they should be out at the end of the week. What a crock...it takes me complaining about him in public to get him to take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.