unofficial championship series thrad

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_5494_zpsd6fcc681.jpg

ssf1234

Addicted to Softballfans
They desrved to lose for sitting Strasburg, no guarantee theyll be back like that, esepcially in the NL East where ATL is always there and even Philly came back to threathen the 2nd wild card spot for a little.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Yanks down 4-0 top of 8th. Leaving guys on base left and right.

Bats need to wake the hell up

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
Some questionable calls in the al game

One call at first was questionable... Still gotta hit when bases loaded... Can't blame umpires for not putting a ball in the air with bases loaded and no outs.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they call it pretty down the middle even though mccarver played for the cards and joe's dad was a lifelong announcer for them. But what do you expect from a giants fan?

you said it right there....they're homers. what asilomar sucks is that will pro ably be doing both the 49ers vs giants game. then drive a few blocks & call the NLCS

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
you said it right there....they're homers. what asilomar sucks is that will pro ably be doing both the 49ers vs giants game. then drive a few blocks & call the NLCS

I did not say they were homers.
I think they actually go out of their way leaning the other way at times so as not to appear partial to the cards.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I did not say they were homers.
I think they actually go out of their way leaning the other way at times so as not to appear partial to the cards.

Never mind the fact that McCarver was once an announcer for the Giants.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mccarver played like a hundred years ago. He probably don't even remember any of that.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think homer means different things to different people. He probably just means they are from the st louis area. Not that they will call it one sided or anything.

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
Worst call this postseason on the play at second base last night I think it was. Guy was out by about a foot but magically is safe.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Worst call this postseason on the play at second base last night I think it was. Guy was out by about a foot but magically is safe.

Nah. Infield fly call was worse. Ump was in a tough spot, could see the bag and infante but not canos glove. Thats why they need replay. Not like it changed the outcome of the game.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nah. Infield fly call was worse. Ump was in a tough spot, could see the bag and infante but not canos glove. Thats why they need replay. Not like it changed the outcome of the game.

Agreed. It was a tough angle. Now that the Yanks got screwed on a call, replay is on it's way. MLB will make sure of that.