USO Jersey Donation

Softball.com:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomboi
so they were 29.75 now 15 if i wait a cpl more days will they be $7.50/ea ?

EGOrders.gif

http://www.i2icustom.com/assets/SBF/EGSizes.pdf

I was going to send these to local charity but realized that the only people who will truly appreciate these jerseys are whoever ordered them in the first place.

So here's the deal on these jerseys, pay shipping and donate $7/jersey to USO, show us a donation receipt then you can proudly wear one of these jerseys. Let me know which one your interested in i will hold for 3 days until donation receipt confirmation.

Can the interested parties post in here for which jersey/s they are interested in and zip code for Fedex ship rate.

I have no idea how to donate USO, so can someone please show the way.

Jerseys left on hand.

Dos equis left with names

green m #8 red 2x #24
l #34, 19 3x #48
xl 5,
2x 24

Tecate 3x #48

Nordic Ware add on xl #6,1,17 2x #32

Extreme girls add on 4x #5, XL #7

Brunswick XL Morgan

Missy's bar and grill 2X #86

Last edited:

Schiffy

So just because i'm slow... all you're asking is donate $7 to the USO and pay shipping and you can have one of these jersey's i assume are leftovers?

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
So just because i'm slow... all you're asking is donate $7 to the USO and pay shipping and you can have one of these jersey's i assume are leftovers?

Yes , I need confirmation of donation give me zip to get Fedex quote. These were ordered and not paid for so.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I might want this one just to support a great cause! How do these run? I might get an CSI #11 or #16 XL and hope it fits too lol. What names are on these? Whats it say under the #86 on Missy's bar and grill?

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
I might want this one just to support a great cause! How do these run? I might get an CSI #11 or #16 XL and hope it fits too lol. What names are on these? Whats it say under the #86 on Missy's bar and grill?

Ever wore an old moose extreme graffix jersey? Last 5 years looking in from the shadows in SBF we have read threads saying that companies we supply in here that our jerseys are true to size.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Ever wore an old moose extreme graffix jersey? Last 5 years looking in from the shadows in SBF we have read threads saying that companies we supply in here that our jerseys are true to size.

ok Whats it say under the #86 on Missy's bar and grill?

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
What name does the dos xx and tecate shirts have ill donate $14

Chico Escuala is name on both of them. But give USO an extra $10 and we will print your name on same fabric for both jerseys, same font but you sew it on.

Give me ZIP code for Fedex rate

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
they never answer you lol

We always answer ASAP, even if it is bad news.

OK that's it i'm gonna be jersey nazi, No Special price for you Crush17er!!!!:p

BTW people if you are interested in a jersey please let me know, so i can reserve for 3 days till we get a USO donation confirmation. I might have to order replacement jersey from extreme moose if i double sell lol

Last edited: