USPS has my bat SOMEWHERE .....

Menace7

EBAY LIGHT up in here !
Did a trade with a board brother and we both sent out bats Friday... well my bat arrived to him Monday like I figured via USPS Priority Mail... He also sent my bat via USPS Priority Mail w/Insurance & Delivery Confirmation.. Turns out tho its M.I.A which sux !!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 0480 0002 6481 3404
Expected Delivery Date: October 25, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Insured

Your item was accepted at 12:24 pm on October 22, 2010 in SEDALIA, MO 65301. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I called the Postoffice 800# and they said since its insured, after 21 days we can file a claim if it hasnt turned up by then and get the $$$ back on a claim...

USPS has never let me down so hopefully it shows up here sumhow...

hookumsnivy

Addicted to Softballfans
Did a trade with a board brother and we both sent out bats Friday... well my bat arrived to him Monday like I figured via USPS Priority Mail... He also sent my bat via USPS Priority Mail w/Insurance & Delivery Confirmation.. Turns out tho its M.I.A which sux !!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 0480 0002 6481 3404
Expected Delivery Date: October 25, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Insured

Your item was accepted at 12:24 pm on October 22, 2010 in SEDALIA, MO 65301. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I called the Postoffice 800# and they said since its insured, after 21 days we can file a claim if it hasnt turned up by then and get the $$$ back on a claim...

USPS has never let me down so hopefully it shows up here sumhow...

Seriously? It's 3 days late and you're going nuts already? It was accepted on a friday. It may not have gone out until saturday. If it went out on saturday then you're looking at delivery probably on wed. It's only thursday. Relax and give it a few days.

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Seriously? It's 3 days late and you're going nuts already? It was accepted on a friday. It may not have gone out until saturday. If it went out on saturday then you're looking at delivery probably on wed. It's only thursday. Relax and give it a few days.

Usually USPS is good about getting you your items on the expected date. Until now I have not received anything after the expected date. So I would be going nuts already. JS

Rega17

'MERICA
Usps has been bad about being on time the last few weeks...plus priority mail only gives you a guess at how long it takes. Even if it takes 6 days to send its just bad service on usps, nothing is lost. I've received and sent bats recently that were 2-4 days late
Hope that helps ease your stress