Usssa civil war/demarini challenge 2012 1/22

SoCal23

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy sh!it.. the Utrip website is covered in misspelled names!!!

Why do people misspell their players' names intentionally? The people that have the time to check other rosters are the people who have the time to check similar spellings.

Also, if you just check the first couple letters of the first name and the first couple letters of the last name, you will find alot of players true spellings. I saw one E team that had FOUR C chips on their roster, but I respect them more because at least they put the players' real names up there.

IMHO, if you put the players' real names and get approved, you are beating the system. If you are misspelling names so people won't catch it, you are cheating and have no integrity.

Victorious

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy sh!it.. the Utrip website is covered in misspelled names!!!

Why do people misspell their players' names intentionally? The people that have the time to check other rosters are the people who have the time to check similar spellings.

Also, if you just check the first couple letters of the first name and the first couple letters of the last name, you will find alot of players true spellings. I saw one E team that had FOUR C chips on their roster, but I respect them more because at least they put the players' real names up there.

IMHO, if you put the players' real names and get approved, you are beating the system. If you are misspelling names so people won't catch it, you are cheating and have no integrity.

Doesnt matter nugget misspelled names cant hide a face they wont win cheating

tippin20s

I know some guys bagging hard for this tourney, too bad im not on that team lol.

Should be an awesome tourney nonetheless.

NCS

Putanginamo
Come on like your so honest! lol misspelled names only work when going out of town or state!!!!!!!

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
From the SoCal Board:

ALL ROSTERS MUST BE ONLINE BY TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK 1/17. IF YOUR ROSTER IS NOT UP YOUR TEAM WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT!

If you are registered you will know how to add your players, its not that hard fellas, MAKE SURE YOU SPELL NAMES CORRECTLY, there is a HIGH CHANCE YOU WILL GET ID'd on the day of the EVENT!

Be smart, $385 is allot of money to spend to get a forfeit!!

No picking up players from upper teams c'mon guys play fair and there should be no issues.

NCS

Putanginamo
Nugget it was a joke!!!!!! ya we all have been just a little dishonest, rather it be rosters, plays in the field, and bats that we're swinging. That's why this is a smack board!

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
Slight chance of rain on Sat..

I hope the D ends up being 1 day so we don't have to come back Sunday..