Usssa civil war/demarini challenge 2012 1/22

Victorious

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive been working on brackets all day just some last minute fixes should be out in AM with 69 teams it was hard to juggle around teams and games so be prepared for some long breaks...

thanks..

If any questions text me I wont asnwer calls..

here is an email I sent out to the managers last night.

To All-

I will be generating the brackets within the next 2 days, so I will not be taking any calls! if you have any questions hopefully I can answer them here! or if it;s a simple and quick question text me 661-313-2305

Balls- We will supply one game ball per game for your team. Your team is required to bring back up balls if needed. They can be no higher than 44/400, USSSA stamp is preferred but is not a required!

Fields- We will be using BLD Perris as our main location however since this Year we have over 69 teams, your team may also be scheduled on the fields located a couple from BLD Perris and the teams that entered in really late could possibly scheduled at BLD Mira Loma to start their day. I will try my hardest to get every team over at BLD Perris but is not guaranteed! With the exception of the Open Div.

Game Times- Please be patient with game times, by tomorrow morining or early afternoon I will be working my hardest to get them out to you! They will be out at latest Thursday evening, earliest tomorrow morning! Once the bracket is released you will be sent an email from our automated system, please respond and confirm saying your received your game time and will be there! In Addition this will for sure be a 2 day event for the E, 7 D divisions however Open we will try to complete in 1 Day however may have to come back!

Teams- Once bracket is released your team is required to appear. If your team fails to appear or you attempt to remove your team after the bracket is released you will be required to pay the entry fee! if you fail to pay the entry fee your roster will be frozen and every player will be suspended from usssa play until the fee is paid!

Rosters-

Every team must have a Roster online no later then Wednesday 1/18/2012! Guys please spell names correctly and please put the correct DOB's! Your team can randomly get ID'd and if your ID does not match your Roster, you will be subject to forfeit!

Roller Bags- There will be no roller bags permitted on any feilds so bring a back pack! We will have BLD Staff at the front of the gate!

Prizes-

Some prizes this year will be handed on site, others will require script and you will be responsible to order.

I hope this answers all your questions!

Thank You!