Usssa papago invitational "e" nit 5/17

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Who is playing this coming weekend? Fields arent the best but should be a scorcher :biggthumpup:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Mid May and it'll be over 100. Damn, I'll wait till overnight tournaments or fall to start playing again.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Somebody get this guy an Ultra 2 ASAP

Lol... Corey I have a Combat Original Senior bat....:eek: Freakin nastyyyyyy! Lol... I only swing er when I need a guaranteed dong on a miss hit lol... Flagstaff 6/7 Senior tourny, I wonder how far she send the balls up there lol :bigok:

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Lol... Corey I have a Combat Original Senior bat....:eek: Freakin nastyyyyyy! Lol... I only swing er when I need a guaranteed dong on a miss hit lol... Flagstaff 6/7 Senior tourny, I wonder how far she send the balls up there lol :bigok:

Gawddamnit I can't go to Flagstaff! :mad:

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Tourney that weekend and then June 21-22 then I should be gtg........even though I have fallen off of the call list for everyone!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
IJS??? Why call a Mangina that cant ever play because his old lady clipped his ball sack :biggthumpup: LMAO

Lol im always confedint but i just go out and play my game wether we win or not wont matter till the 31st if ya know what i mean.....:rolleyes:

Good Luck this weekend everyone. Popago is fairly close to me so I might swing by and hang out for a bit. I don't think we're playing until the 31st.

More importantly.. need some predictions people!!!!

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Good Luck this weekend everyone. Popago is fairly close to me so I might swing by and hang out for a bit. I don't think we're playing until the 31st.

More importantly.. need some predictions people!!!!

Start it off. We all know you have studied the brackets

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
2nd game prediction. dru serves Marco a cookie and he puts it 302 over the rf fence. Welcome back to Es