USSSA @ ... Victory Lane?

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
we be in it to win it :D

The top half of the bracket is pretty load in E's lol...
Same as in the open, but not as lopsided in my opinion

@ Scoot.... I never thought the day would come lol.... BUTTTT I hear there are big changes to come in ASA(Victory)...

Last edited:
we be in it to win it :D

The top half of the bracket is pretty load in E's lol...
Same as in the open, but not as lopsided in my opinion

@ Scoot.... I never thought the day would come lol.... BUTTTT I hear there are big changes to come in ASA(Victory)...

I just like that there are quite a few teams in the open. I hope it lasts through out the year, and it seems like it will, but hopefully there are still this many teams come time for States and Nationals. 5 Team C Nationals isnt that most fun.

There are definitely a lot of good teams this year though. Saturday should be fun. We are missing a few but still should be ok.

Who are the heavy hitters in E this year???

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
When we win a berth will be playing up mostly CM. A lot of points to be had playing in C state for an E team...
Top 3 E teams.
Tunie
Lund
PT.

Thats what I see at this point.. Haven't played Lund yet but they are 1st in points. We are 3/3 against Tunie but they took 1st in a couple of tourneys. Wish they would've left Rivals in E. It's always a good time playing them cats...

Nugget23

Extra Hitter
When we win a berth will be playing up mostly CM. A lot of points to be had playing in C state for an E team...
Top 3 E teams.
Tunie
Lund
PT.

Thats what I see at this point.. Haven't played Lund yet but they are 1st in points. We are 3/3 against Tunie but they took 1st in a couple of tourneys. Wish they would've left Rivals in E. It's always a good time playing them cats...

Who is PT? Never heard of em.

Top 3 E teams.
Tunie
Lund
PT.

Tunie starts out strong every year i feel like. They do have a solid team though. A lot of those guys have been playing on the same E teams together for 10 years through, they should be good.

I could see Lund getting bumped. They finished third in that D NIT and if they keep doing well and leading in points I could see Elliot making the move.

Rivals just won a C tournament in Vegas. No way they should still be in E. They have 3-4 tournament wins this year already.

But for real, how bad is pandE?? They are making my name look bad.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Like what Hendo? What's the word?

YOu just using the "real" ASA rules and given berths to ASA NAtionals is a start lol... Strike zones and no mats... Stealing bases etc.... Good stuff to be seen at Victory... Change usually is good...

Bobbalu

Coach
Were in as well...hoping to finish with in and keep playing D and maybe get one open tourny in see how we stack up. Its always one inning or two bad ones that get us down. Will be fun though.

Yeah man, I let my guard down on a 3-1 pitch. Didn't look like he was gonna swing and then the next thing I know the ball was about to hit me in the face.

I got the tip of my glove on it and it skimmed off the top of my LAX mask and 1 or 2 hopped the center fielder. haha

I blamed myself for not catching it. :bigok:

Nugget23

Extra Hitter
Yeah man, I let my guard down on a 3-1 pitch. Didn't look like he was gonna swing and then the next thing I know the ball was about to hit me in the face.

I got the tip of my glove on it and it skimmed off the top of my LAX mask and 1 or 2 hopped the center fielder. haha

I blamed myself for not catching it. :bigok:

Wow! Important thing is that you are ok. Made me think twice about pitching without a mask.

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow! Important thing is that you are ok. Made me think twice about pitching without a mask.

Should have seen Frankie from league night get hit in the face last year at Far West. You won't see me without one as long as there is Mikens and ZNs on the the field

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Should have seen Frankie from league night get hit in the face last year at Far West. You won't see me without one as long as there is Mikens and ZNs on the the field

Is the man still alive and playing?

Rodo on our team took a :laser: off the facemask from one of the big boys on X Factor swinging a well broke in Freak12 lol... All I heard was pop... and CRACK off the mask almost simultaneously! NExt thing I know the ball is sailing over the SS heads in shallow LC. SMH...

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the man still alive and playing?

Rodo on our team took a :laser: off the facemask from one of the big boys on X Factor swinging a well broke in Freak12 lol... All I heard was pop... and CRACK off the mask almost simultaneously! NExt thing I know the ball is sailing over the SS heads in shallow LC. SMH...

Yeah, I've been hit buy the same guy twice too lol. I had a guy from Classic Glass hit one off my shin do that at the Cali Major last year. He was using a "well broken in" Easton. Pitching is scary, so think before you start yelling at your pitcher for walking people lol