USSSA VS Dual stamp or ASA

Jake40

Starting Player
Is there a dual stamp or an ASA bat that will send a worth hot dot the same distance as my Utrip Z3k? I have a dual stamp Easton LX.0 with 150+ hits and it falls 25-30 feet short of my Z3k.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
150 swings on an LX.0 is barely enough to get it started.... especially if you're hitting only 52's.

Jake40

Starting Player
I am by no means a pro, I play 1 night a week in a local Utrip league. I can consistently hit 300' with my z3k using hot dots, can I expect the lx.0 to gain that 25-30' after another 150-200 swings?

Ballisttic

Star Player
I am by no means a pro, I play 1 night a week in a local Utrip league. I can consistently hit 300' with my z3k using hot dots, can I expect the lx.0 to gain that 25-30' after another 150-200 swings?

prolly not but 1k swings, maybe

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Z3k is pretty much game ready outta the wrapper. LX.0 needs 400 swings with good balls. I'd say double that if you're only hitting hot dots.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Is there a dual stamp or an ASA bat that will send a worth hot dot the same distance as my Utrip Z3k? I have a dual stamp Easton LX.0 with 150+ hits and it falls 25-30 feet short of my Z3k.

Sell them both, get a Demarini Future or Miken Freak Black ASA, and proceed to hit the ball over 300'. Your welcome.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

Put more hits on that LX.0, I've seen a few that got crazy hot as team bats...

lawdizzle

The Veteran
150 swings on an LX.0 is barely enough to get it started.... especially if you're hitting only 52's.

^^^ This right here. Most Easton's need about 400-500 with hard balls. That LX.0 is no slouch when its fully broken in, but most give up on it way too early.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Put more hits on that LX.0, I've seen a few that got crazy hot as team bats...
Yup. Have the guys pass it around at games and in BP and it will come alive.
^^^ This right here. Most Easton's need about 400-500 with hard balls. That LX.0 is no slouch when its fully broken in, but most give up on it way too early.

100% true. The last update video I did on the one I swung it was killin it.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Of the Dual stamp bats available...the LX is on or near the bottom for me. I gave it a fair shot......then I shot it.
357 does major panty dropping damage

Jake40

Starting Player
I tried a demarrini Sunday swagger but it felt very floppy after it broke in, so I sold it off and bought a Utrip z2k