Van Bogart and Woldyk

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Was lucky enough to hit some BP and talk ball with them both today. I was sad that Ken had to sit out with back injury but Wolly still smashes it and they really are into the art of hitting a ball. If you can ever be blessed with some tips from either.. take it!

Ken07

DeMarini/Wilson Sports Senior Pro
props to sbfans swill dog...at 47 he can flat out hit...so i would say he definately is a sbfans 400 foot club member. I did hit a round wiht the guys before you came, but have a herniated disk adn after playing all weekend..foot was numb adn didnt want to push it..but certainly was alot of fun to watch and film wally, jack aronson and yourself...quite a show. thanks for the hospitality there...and beers were a plus ha

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
Was lucky enough to hit some BP and talk ball with them both today. I was sad that Ken had to sit out with back injury but Wolly still smashes it and they really are into the art of hitting a ball. If you can ever be blessed with some tips from either.. take it!

I hope you shared your hitting secrets swilldabeast...

Lord7

Banned User
My bad, I see I accidentally wandered into the senior citizen portion of the board.....:D

LC77

Manager
Applycoldwater_zpsc647e928.jpg