Vegas Worlds

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Great Tourney...had some delays, but competition was great and Familystones Hawaii went undefeated in the 50's AAA! Man I truly bless to be part of this!! Aloha, Fabe (#7 left field)

Midwest Mark

#11 the hot corner
Great Tourney...had some delays, but competition was great and Familystones Hawaii went undefeated in the 50's AAA! Man I truly bless to be part of this!! Aloha, Fabe (#7 left field)

Congrats bro............................

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Mahalo....we had to battle in every game! Great playn against and meeting many of you! Aloha, Fabe

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
we lost to you guys sat nite, what a battle!! your ss was a complete stud!!!!!! SMOKE

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a tough battle against ur team n enjoyed every moment....this was a big moment for Hawaii softball! Aloha, Fabe

ETDave

Old School

Did you play the Relentless 50's out of Austin? I play on their 55 team but couldn't make the trip.

juice9

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats any online sights to check on games and tourny results? Five more years before I can play!

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe we did play an Austin team...not sure which one..too excited to remember! Every team we played was tough! Aloha, Fabe

ffdonnie

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to Familystones. Strong tourney, we didn't play against you(Avenue Towing), but heard from a few you sent to the losers bracket. Nothing but good stuff.
Maybe see you next year.
Donnie.

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
we lost to you guys sat nite, what a battle!! your ss was a complete stud!!!!!! SMOKE

Craig Ayala is his name. Guy can flat out play. Also glad I got to watch and cheer the team on they played great! He was my SS for years and my best friend. Sad that I couldnt play this tourney with him and the other guys but not sad that I'm only 42.......:)

smoke

Craig Ayala is his name. Guy can flat out play. Also glad I got to watch and cheer the team on they played great! He was my SS for years and my best friend. Sad that I couldnt play this tourney with him and the other guys but not sad that I'm only 42.......:)

think i over heard his dad was a great player also SMOKE

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN

fabe, how can a braddah get a family stones t-shirt

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Like I mentioned before...this was a special moment for Hawaii softball, many people was involved n I was honored to be part of this! Get back with u about shirts...size? Fabe

smoke

Fabe, how many players did you have on roster?? we went with 14 but had 6 injuries (my bulging disc acted up) Its hard to keep everyone healthy and happy (play time). Congrats again SMOKE

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
We had 17 players including our coach n we needed everyone's contribution! I saw a few teams effected by the injury bug n fatique...Fabe

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea...but we wouldnt want it any other way! This win meant a lot for Hawaii softball. We got invited to the TOC tourney in Florida, does anyone know if we compete in the division we won or do we move up? Fabe

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe you will still compete at the AAA level at the TOC. It's based on last seasons classification and roster.

doublel10

Addicted to Softballfans
Fabe, AZTomC is correct - at the TOC you will play in the division level you won in Vegas. Congrats on the win!

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I would gladly move up to have the title. Congrats!!! We played in Major tourney last year and not that much of a bump. Just more HR's allowed!!! They had to play down to our HR limit when we played them and it messed them up a bit. We were two runs away from the championship last year in vegas.

Sr.Canuck

Addicted to Softballfans
I would gladly move up to have the title. Congrats!!! We played in Major tourney last year and not that much of a bump. Just more HR's allowed!!! They had to play down to our HR limit when we played them and it messed them up a bit. We were two runs away from the championship last year in vegas.

We will be bumped up to 60 Major for the 2013 season as well and wonder what opinions are on the difference between M and AAA at 60?

Dog -nice hitting in St. George. Threat at the plate every time up.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Mahalo for the info. we dont mind competing at the Major level n look forward to meeting more of you in the future! Stay safe n God bless, Fabe

We will be bumped up to 60 Major for the 2013 season as well and wonder what opinions are on the difference between M and AAA at 60?

Dog -nice hitting in St. George. Threat at the plate every time up.

i think the difference will be the defense that is played by most major teams and little more power thru the lineup....

thanks jim,had a great time playing with ya's as usual.....