Vinci Bats???

firstbaseman93

First off I would like to say that the Vinci makes the best glove out there! The Optimus series is amazing! I have an Optimus JS and it is by far the best glove I have ever bought. Now the question is when will Vinci make bats? How many people besides me would like too see Vinci come out with a bat?

MaverickAH

They actually made one several years back. As far as I know Smarkley3 still has one....

Yes they did! It was a double wall alloy. The performance was right up there with the best & the durability was very solid. I got to test the prototype. For a point of reference, I'd put it's performance on equal footing with a '97 DeMarini UD with none of the durability issues. I was told that the production model would be even better as the prototype's walls were actually too thick. Unfortunately, its production coincided with the advent of composite bats (Ultra, Synergy, Genesis, etc....) Their appearance along with a hiccup in production made the bat financially unfeasible. Only a few were produced before the project was scrubbed. The subsequent abolishment of the 47/525 bat made any thoughts of reintroduction a moot point.

Will Vinci ever introduce a composite bat? Not impossible but highly unlikely!

I believe that I am now the owner of the bat that Smarkley3 had in his possession unless he had another.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Yes they did! It was a double wall alloy. The performance was right up there with the best & the durability was very solid. I got to test the prototype. For a point of reference, I'd put it's performance on equal footing with a '97 DeMarini UD with none of the durability issues. I was told that the production model would be even better as the prototype's walls were actually too thick. Unfortunately, its production coincided with the advent of composite bats (Ultra, Synergy, Genesis, etc....) Their appearance along with a hiccup in production made the bat financially unfeasible. Only a few were produced before the project was scrubbed. The subsequent abolishment of the 47/525 bat made any thoughts of reintroduction a moot point.

I believe that I am now the owner of the bat that Smarkley3 had in his possession unless he had another.

I remember when we tested that bat Arthur, Pickle was killing it...

I sold mine to someone because they promised to keep it as a collectors item and not use it...

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe

I remember when we tested that bat Arthur, Pickle was killing it...

I sold mine to someone because they promised to keep it as a collectors item and not use it...

And I still have mine the only bat that don't swing. Will use it in my Smarkley3 PlayerPack promos but just for window dressing, not for sale. I do have a black Anderson Tech wrap I am goon a break out if the docs clear me to play again this summer.