Vinci Custom Gloves

gofisch

Anyone interested in Vinci custom gloves I would be more than happy to help you out configuring one and to answer any questions you may have about the process or Vinci gloves in general.

dgambill85

Banned User
Well that's nice of you. Just kidding. I've got a Navy inspired blue with yellow lace pjv416 coming and a Marine Corp red with yellow lace and binding jbv-sb coming. I can't wait to post pics in January.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Last question...do u think it'll look better with the gray welding or black ? Might actually get it earlier than stated on the pm to ya.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
LMAO! @ longball....dont be saying stuff like that next thing you know im a suspect the next time some crazy mofo does something stupid!! serious face now---prayers to the families in conn. Their lives will never be the same. That psycho's judgement day is upon him and he will burn for it....which is probably what he is anticipating...now back to glove talk---gofisch listened to what i proposed and even though its not a lot of customization he said itll look pretty classy...man i cant wait to put in the order...I saw someone else on here with a custom one almost like mine, except he did red welting and laces...and i just pictured it in the gray that i want...salivating...yes, over a glove...a pretty freaking glove at that