Vinci question

millie3

Addicted to Softballfans
I just bought a Vinci and it didnt come with the official Vinci conditioner. Would just normal rawlings conditioner be the same thing or is the Vinci conditioner a must use

nissben

Freakin Ninja
? Did u buy it from a board bro? It's supposed to come with it if u got from the store....strange...either way....I think Vaseline would do fine...just not too much

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Not sure on the Rawlings conditioner,never seen or used it before....so instead offered u another alternative lol

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I hope you aren't talking about the Rawlings glove oil. Steer far clear of that. Vinci conditioner isn't a must but it's better than most.

JCA0727

VINCI REP
the Vinci conditioner is very good stuff, but if you have a local pharmacy, pick up some pure lanolin oil. 8 oz container will last a long time and have found nothing better for conditioning leather. Soaks in and softens perfectly, with no added weight. If you want Vinci conditioner, I have a few extra containers. Provide a name and mailing address through pm and I'll send you some.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
I just bought a Vinci and it didnt come with the official Vinci conditioner. Would just normal rawlings conditioner be the same thing or is the Vinci conditioner a must use

If you have a light colored glove this may discolor your leather.

? Did u buy it from a board bro? It's supposed to come with it if u got from the store....strange...either way....I think Vaseline would do fine...just not too much

I've used this before when I ran out of the Vinci conditioner. Just don't put too much less is better.