Vizion paint crack :(

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Given how hot it was out of the wrapper I was concerned about this. She probably has around 450 hits and used quite a bit this weekend at Usssa nationals. After getting home I noticed the dreaded paint crack.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
GD! They just need to fix this already. Everything else about their lineup is perfect, they're hot, good options, and very durable aside from these top layer cracks.

single wally

Professional Amateur
The paint crack issue has been so bad with Demars that it has me paranoid, I'm constantly checking my Juggy for one. Just picked up an OG AM and I'm sure I'll be checking the barrel every 3rd or 4th swing as well...damn annoying.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit a few rounds of stadium balls with my OG AM after the paint crack and the crack has gotten no bigger . thing is retarded hot though.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you'd think they could figure out the problem by now. this has been a demaroni problem since the old ass Evos and Juices.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been debating a CL22 but don't want the headache of this. Awesome bats but lack something to be desired as far as issues like this.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have been debating a CL22 but don't want the headache of this. Awesome bats but lack something to be desired as far as issues like this.

yah man. i had a LC Legend and it crushed. i got one of those paint cracks and the damn ump threw it out. ended up sending it in and getting a Stadium 2.1 back. i sold it NIW cause i was scared

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
yah man. i had a LC Legend and it crushed. i got one of those paint cracks and the damn ump threw it out. ended up sending it in and getting a Stadium 2.1 back. i sold it NIW cause i was scared

didnt the doom squad get to hit that one winter? i launched a few with it