VX2 and Stadium 2

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a question that I hope some experts can help me with, I have a Stadium 2 that I put about 150 swings on, decent bat but not an upper tier one. I just got a VX2 and put about 50 swings on it and I am very impressed with it. My question, and if I am reading some of these posts correctly, if I put another 350-500 swings on the Stadium 2 it will be almost or as good as the VX2? Thanks for any help.

pbsoftball

Manager
stadium 2 once broken is nasty it just takes lots of bp to get it there. which is why i got one because i bp alot. the vx2u is a gamer after about 100 cuts, but they are glass and break very easy.

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
PB thanks for the heads up. I used the VX2 tonight in league games and that ball just jumps off that bat. New gamer, I take BP at least 1 a week and will work on the Stadium 2. I actually tried to trade it off a couple of times with no luck, now I am glad I didn't.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested in stadium 2 as well, but lets throw in a J3u? With enough BP what stick would you have?

TRaj2327

Interested in stadium 2 as well, but lets throw in a J3u? With enough BP what stick would you have?

J3U hits the ball great but I can't get used to the balance point on it and the feel. Great bat.....just not my first choice.

Stadium 2 and the VX2 are both awesome bats and hit the ball a ton. The Stadium 2 will take a little more work.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Like the c2. We use a 40cor Utrip ball. Durability is crap but love the feel. J3u is solid as well. Just need to BP it!

Mrboom

I guess I'm lucky then. I've got two old stamped vx2.. Gamer has over 1000 cuts while my back up is prob close to 500.. Both are stupid hot and the best bat I've ever swung.

Rega17

'MERICA
I guess I'm lucky then. I've got two old stamped vx2.. Gamer has over 1000 cuts while my back up is prob close to 500.. Both are stupid hot and the best bat I've ever swung.

Does the new vx2 feel just like the old one?

Losdoyers13

I own many of both... Stadium 2 does get hot but only just before it dies... Vx2 stays really hot a lot longer IMO... Vx2 over stadium 2

ScarBarrY24

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought it felt,sounded,and performed nothing like the old stamp. The new stamp hits well, just wasn't for me.

I have had the old vx2 with the new stamp (RIP) and just got the newest vx2 last week. To me they feel the exactly the same. Best new stamp demarini that I have swung. Maybe if they get the paint issue resolved on the cl22 I will pick it up and see what it can do. But right now I don't see the point. The vx2 has been a proven hot and reliable bat for me.