Walk off BOMB or rediculous game saving defensive play?

silkypony

Addicted to Softballfans
I would rather rob someones walk off hr than hit one. Its a great feeling to bring one back into the park.

Bigballa69

Banned User
I've had many games where I had the go ahead home run then made the game saving catch in the outfield. Just last week I had the go ahead HR, then I threw a runner out tagging up from 3rd base when I was on the warning track.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
I've had many games where I had the go ahead home run then made the game saving catch in the outfield. Just last week I had the go ahead HR, then I threw a runner out tagging up from 3rd base when I was on the warning track.

1125551552-feed_troll.jpg

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Defensive play. Cuz I think when the batter hits it he thinks he has a guaranteed hit and all of the sudden you catch the ball. Ohhh yeah, defensive play :)

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Crazy insane defensive play, league is a waste and we only play a handful of C tournys rest are D. But we did have a walk off three run shot last night to win by one.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans

I'm sure you did :rolleyes: