Warpath vs. Battle Axe

Mike Brady

So your season is done? You won league? Is there a playoff? I think you guys were 4-0 when talk about this match up was gonna go down.

acs

Addicted to Softballfans
Were you upset when your jersey showed up from the screenprinter with the first number upside-down?

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
So your season is done? You won league? Is there a playoff? I think you guys were 4-0 when talk about this match up was gonna go down.

We were both 11-3 going into tonight and we still have 4 left to play. the final two being against them.

How drunk were you when it became a good idea?

I was 3 shots of patron and alot of sangria swirl margaritas into the night. Plus I did it myself.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
We were both 11-3 going into tonight and we still have 4 left to play. the final two being against them.

I was 3 shots of patron and alot of sangria swirl margaritas into the night. Plus I did myself.

You probably had to with that haircut!

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
It's hard work bro, it seems like the more I lift the fatter I get:confused: So I started dieting and doing some cardio to mix it up:eek:

Yes you have to throw in your cardio but when lifting are you taking any bodybuilding supplements ?