We can sell NIW again?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I just pm'ed milcoman if I could post for sale a NIW '14 juggy returnable/receipt just to make sure, I was told that it was direct competition with the '15 model and would probably not fly. My understanding was if the store doesn't sell it it's good to go. Hmmmmm

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just pm'ed milcoman if I could post for sale a NIW '14 juggy returnable/receipt just to make sure, I was told that it was direct competition with the '15 model and would probably not fly. My understanding was if the store doesn't sell it it's good to go. Hmmmmm

is it really that difficult to understand? common sense is a hard thing to come by these days.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Fine, maybe they just add that it needs to be a minimum of 3 calendar years old so only 2012 models and older can be sold at the moment for example. That way the few people that read the rules have some clarification.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Fine, maybe they just add that it needs to be a minimum of 3 calendar years old so only 2012 models and older can be sold at the moment for example. That way the few people that read the rules have some clarification.

Completely agreed. But honestly if it's back to the old way, it's anything niw that the store no longer carries.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not really, they are 2 completely different bats from different years.

that is true. but does SBF sell the bat in question? if yes, you can NOT sell it. if no, you can sell it. see how that works? not directed at you joesmoe, but to the masses.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
that is true. but does SBF sell the bat in question? if yes, you can NOT sell it. if no, you can sell it. see how that works? not directed at you joesmoe, but to the masses.

Were on the same page bud. Pears asked if he could sell last years black juggy, and was told it would interfere with this years silver juggy.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans

They don't sell the '14 juggy, I understand that. I read the rules and know how this all works. But when Im told NO because of direct competition with the '15 model, how do I address that with out starting conflict.

single wally

Professional Amateur
The store does not sell the '14 Juggy therefore you can sell it NIW. As long as the store does not carry the bat and it's not considered an exclusive, you're GTG. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but that's the language as it reads now.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They don't sell the '14 juggy, I understand that. I read the rules and know how this all works. But when Im told NO because of direct competition with the '15 model, how do I address that with out starting conflict.

who told you "no"? if it was a mod, then yes, i'd question it. if it was just some member, i'd have told them to read the rules and then i'd probably say something else real smart-ass like.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told by Milocoman that it would probably not fly since it is competition against the '15. Im assuming he has some say here

trip

stfu
if that's what he said then that's retarded.

if that's the case then get rid of all used bats too otherwise one out of fifty might buy a new bat.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my bad, i didnt' read your og post real well or i would have seen it was milocoman. i would have reported him

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
if that's what he said then that's retarded.

if that's the case then get rid of all used bats too otherwise one out of fifty might buy a new bat.

Maybe he told me that because I asked.

my bad, i didnt' read your og post real well or i would have seen it was milocoman. i would have reported him

No problem bro, I did think I was being blasted though...lol

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Somebody build a banned list.

Not it.

No seriously, I am not doing it...it is a stupid idea.

gacane

Banned User
i would be willing to guess that this rule that was in affect hurt sbf sales and thats the reason for this new rule to go back in. alot of the members tolod them it would hurt their sales, looks like they were right. lol

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they probably really hurt themselves by enforcing that rule. It's obvious it drove a lot of traffic always with the rise of fb pages and now I think it's too late, more than likely, to get that loses traffic back.