Week 1 "ThNk G_d 4 fΩΩtb4ll"

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Forget about Gronk, NO team really has a solid identity the first month and we all freak or get delusional the first month

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
The Lions have an identity. Same one they've had since the 60s - suck.

Matt Stafford is mentally weak - put a helmut on him a few times and he's done. A buncha retard fans like to compare his stats to Brady or Manning at this point in their respective careers but they didn't disappear for quarters or halfs at the rate e does - especially at 7yrs in. He's not a winner and never will be. More like Staff-turd....amirite?!??

ntz

tricknollegy
the giants are a perennial 7-9, 8-8, maybe 9-7, but more like 6-10 team right now. that gets you nothing in the NFL, i'd rather them loose games like this, then pull one out just so they can finish with the 8th pick in the draft. you need to hit rock bottom before you rebuild.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i woudln't have ran it there either.....but if i was goign to pass it, which i would have, i wouldn't have rolled out right when all my goddamn offensive weapons were on the left.....there was 1 guy eli could have thrown it to....and he was covered.

ya, let's not throw to the side that ODB guy is on...he can't seperate for ****

ntz

tricknollegy
sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win. they wern't ready to win that game, emotionally, physically, or mentally. winning that game would have been the worse thing that could have happened to them. like when your parents told you, you were good at stuff

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
My dad told my coach he believed I had enough talent to probably play minor leagues. My coach made me ride the pine to make me more level headed.

3XC

Big Truss
sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win. they wern't ready to win that game, emotionally, physically, or mentally. winning that game would have been the worse thing that could have happened to them. like when your parents told you, you were good at stuff

Week 1 division game, you're off base like Richard Pryor leaving rehab.

You play to win the game. Road wins = how you win your division. Home wins are just holding serve.

ntz

tricknollegy
you're thinking like they're a team that has a shot at anything. they're playing for a pick 1-5

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
You are supposed to beat Dallas in Dallas cuz that is where they are most vulnerable. The disappointed Cowboys fans are just a bonus. Way to **** that one up.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Eli gonna get OBJ kilt. Watch. If you ain't notice, Jarvis Landry got him a hairdo like OBJ. That's the hommies.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Stop calling him ODB, too. The mother****er's name is Odell Beckham, Jr. It is not Oh Dell Beckham. Talk to the hand.

3XC

Big Truss
you're thinking like they're a team that has a shot at anything. they're playing for a pick 1-5

They looked so bad in preseason and had such a ****ty offseason that I picked them to win the superbowl. The fix is in, Vegas shedding crocodile tears about losing what, 2 million dollars in week 1 so far? They take in billions per month, thats like bitching that you dropped a skittle in your Bentley and the carpet is so luxurious and thick that you can't find it. **** off, Vegas.

Also, since this team looks rudderless and badly coached and doomed to fail, they'll cover the spread 16 times in a row. They did last night.